The Temple Bar: Getting the F@ck Out of Dodge & Drinking As Much As We Can UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao:

unless it's been deleted, my quote stands, nsw quoted me with a comment but I asked him to delete for fear of perpetuating the ridiculousness. mine was my first reaction to lances dumbness post. NSW had already addressed that and I didn't feel it neccessary for him to address is a second time.

the UF shows are actually what seem like normal people. just like any live band show with all u2 songs instead. they're very very good, and the bar there has a few different bars which is what I'm excited about :hyper: :willexplorethemall:

Wow! Sudden deluge of posts! :crazy:

Beav:

Haha how the hell did you join this website anyway? Were you searching for a U2 forum?

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Can High School Musical II night please be over...:sigh:

HAHA. That's a teenage TV show or it's a reality show. I saw an ad for it.

snowbunny00774 said:
:lmao:

the UF shows are actually what seem like normal people. just like any live band show with all u2 songs instead. they're very very good, and the bar there has a few different bars which is what I'm excited about :hyper: :willexplorethemall:

Does the UF feed childrens?

Beav is very much welcome here! He keeps the healthy balance going by talking about Def Leppard and hair metal in an extremely indie snobbish forum. :wink:

Plus he rawks! \m/

Zoots, I joined cause Numb1075 sent me a link to some stuff and it amused me so I joined.

snowbunny00774 said:

you say that like he shouldn't have been allowed in lol

way to bypass security Beav!

When I signed up, you know how they ask "Name 5 U2 albums." I could only think of 2, so I just typed, "I GOTS A STARVING CHILDRENS, LET ME IN." 2 minutes later I got an email with a link and a passcode and viola.

Last edited:
Zootlesque said:
Beav is very much welcome here! He keeps the healthy balance going by talking about Def Leppard and hair metal in an extremely indie snobbish forum. :wink:

Plus he rawks! \m/

Thanks. And the Euphoria album, dude, it's not bad. I was driving listening to it, and I was like, "Nice. Fuckin Leppard, man." Chances are I might not listen to it in full ever again, but it wasn't bad. I probably will also never listen to Neon Bible in full again either.

UberBeaver said:

HAHA. That's a teenage TV show or it's a reality show. I saw an ad for it.

Does the UF feed childrens?

not really. so if your looking to bandwagon africa that's not the best route really. If you're looking to bandwagon Liz getting hammered let's not get her upset and wandering the streets and subways of NYC, then it's definitely a good route.

snowbunny00774 said:

not really. so if your looking to bandwagon africa that's not the best route really. If you're looking to bandwagon Liz getting hammered let's not get her upset and wandering the streets and subways of NYC, then it's definitely a good route.

Is Saturday no good?

UberBeaver said:
When I signed up, you know how they ask "Name 5 U2 albums." I could only think of 2, so I just typed, "I GOTS A STARVING CHILDRENS, LET ME IN." 2 minutes later I got an email with a link and a passcode and viola.

LMFAO!

So why do you think you won't listen to Euphoria again? Did you not like it? Have you lost interest for the Leps? :(

:wink:

should be fine, keeping in mind I will have been at a baseball game in the afternoon baking and drinking ridiculously cheap beer while the jays win.

aren't they great Reg? I had an aisle seat when they came here last yr ( or yr b4) and kept getting told to sit down by the over zealous usher nazi. I made a deal with her that she would let me dance in the entrance thingy as long as other people didn't want to do it too. which defeated the point, but again, I was drunk (quelle surprise) and did it anyway.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
You know what's funny Zoots...I loved Lep in High School...thought they went soft in my 20's...fell back in love with them in my late 30's...:rockon:

I saw them last year for the first time...:drool:

Awesome!!! I saw them for the first time at a tiny venue, Irving Plaza, NYC in 2003 or something.. whenever that album X came out... it was a promo show. The band was so close to us! Tight set! :love:

So Regg, pls tell me you've heard Euphoria! :rockon:

snowbunny00774 said:

aren't they great Reg? I had an aisle seat when they came here last yr ( or yr b4) and kept getting told to sit down by the over zealous usher nazi. I made a deal with her that she would let me dance in the entrance thingy as long as other people didn't want to do it too. which defeated the point, but again, I was drunk (quelle surprise) and did it anyway.

Yeah, they were "fun" and bands that kick a little booty but are also fun, well you can't beat that combination...:no:

G'evening Snow...:hug:

Zootlesque said:

Awesome!!! I saw them for the first time at a tiny venue, Irving Plaza, NYC in 2003 or something.. whenever that album X came out... it was a promo show. The band was so close to us! Tight set! :love:

So Regg, pls tell me you've heard Euphoria! :rockon:

Yes I've heard Euphoria...I feel sorry for Lep, they got shunned during the whole Hair Metal Backlash of 1994/95...:sigh: So stuff like Slang and Euphoria got slagged and put aside...however they kept up with the times and put out some good songs during that time period...too bad not many were listening...:sad:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Yes I've heard Euphoria...I feel sorry for Lep, they got shunned during the whole Hair Metal Backlash of 1994/95...:sigh: So stuff like Slang and Euphoria got slagged and put aside...however they kept up with the times and put out some good songs during that time period...too bad not many were listening...:sad:

Oh yeah but who cares about what people think! Euphoria had some kick ass songs! and some sappy ones.. but many kick ass ones too!

Kings Of Oblivion :drool:
Disintegrate :drool:

OK - so Timmy T is a myspace friend of mine. They cancelled on his shows due to "lack of support from the major media" or some shit. Today, he posts this poster. Look at him lower left - has anyone seen the BBC Office when David Brent takes his portrait? Same fucking pose. Awesome.

CADCM9PR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom