The Temple Bar: Getting the F@ck Out of Dodge & Drinking As Much As We Can UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:

yeah but you were only getting that if I got something but I can't remember what that was = you lose :(

No, incorrect. You were given what I was supposed to give but then you never paid up. Not fair. :tsk:

Elevated - that baby is NOT mine And I'm willing to go on Springer to prove it. Or Maury. I been practicing my Leap of Justification too, so that when they say, "The baby is.....NOT beaver's kid," those watching at home are gonna like, "Damn, now THAT is a Leap of Justification if I've ever seen one."

elevated_u2_fan said:
bitchy_u2_fan?

possible alter? :hmm:

Damnit I should've known...all those nights I've tossed and turn in bed saying to myself 'what does he have against me...I'm a single, successful guy...what have done to incur the wrath of bitchy_u2_fan?"

What can I do to get on your good side...money, drink...women...I've got it all let me know...:yes:

UberBeaver said:
Elevated - that baby is NOT mine And I'm willing to go on Springer to prove it. Or Maury. I been practicing my Leap of Justification too, so that when they say, "The baby is.....NOT beaver's kid," those watching at home are gonna like, "Damn, now THAT is a Leap of Justification if I've ever seen one."

:drool:

I can run screaming and crying off stage and collapse on the floor as Maury tries to comfort me and you can do the "dance of the righteous" on stage... :up:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I think this one has psychic powers - I mentioned him this morning then he called me. Like, without prodding. :skered:

Can he also make the remote fly across the room and land right in his hand? Cause if he can, he's a keeper. That's an awesome superpower. Telekinesis they call it. The ability to make the remote fly to you. Awesome. I wish I had telekinesis. I'd make all kinds of things fly around. Like people. I'd also do a real hard eye blink before I invoked my power - so people knew to be scared.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Damnit I should've known...all those nights I've tossed and turn in bed saying to myself 'what does he have against me...I'm a single, successful guy...what have done to incur the wrath of bitchy_u2_fan?"

What can I do to get on your good side...money, drink...women...I've got it all let me know...:yes:

:hmm: I'll have to think about it...

Since I'm apparently pregnant I'm assuming I'll get the usual cravings for weird food, you could go to the store and get me ice cream, dill pickles and Tabasco sauce...

UberBeaver said:

Can he also make the remote fly across the room and land right in his hand? Cause if he can, he's a keeper. That's an awesome superpower. Telekinesis they call it. The ability to make the remote fly to you. Awesome. I wish I had telekinesis. I'd make all kinds of things fly around. Like people. I'd also do a real hard eye blink before I invoked my power - so people knew to be scared.

:lol:

elevated_u2_fan said:

:drool:

I can run screaming and crying off stage and collapse on the floor as Maury tries to comfort me and you can do the "dance of the righteous" on stage... :up:

:hi5: I like it. "I tolds you that won't my baby, Maury. I told you all, but did ya'll listen? Nah. He's a ho, Maury. Baby don't even look nothing like me."

I'm listening to COBLs Space Moon entry. At times I feel like I'm watching the Gilmour Girls, I don't know any of this music. COBL is from Australia? - ETA - I know the "The Times They Are A Changing." There was a U2 song on there, but I'd never heard it before. Oh, I did know the Beatles song.

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:

No, incorrect. You were given what I was supposed to give but then you never paid up. Not fair. :tsk:

did you? i don't remember. hmm. well i'll take your word for it and try and get it to you tonight.

yay april...did you actually talk to him?

elevated_u2_fan said:

Thank you.

I guess I'll have to arrange some sort of shower... Just so you guys know, instead of the standard baby-clothes and diapers I will only be accepting cash.

Free gifts :up:

Very enterprising...:yes:

I'll bring over some chips and curry chicken...that oughta stave off some of the cravings.

NSW going through your head = Priceless...:up:

elevated_u2_fan said:

Thank you.

I guess I'll have to arrange some sort of shower... Just so you guys know, instead of the standard baby-clothes and diapers I will only be accepting cash.

Free gifts :up:

On second thought, that might be my kid. I like this cash only party thing. I'm in.

Depending on the outcome of the quantity of shower gifts, I might take responsibility for a little while. I'm pretty sure my "Leap of Justification" will still be warranted though.

Elevated = Vegetarian?

No spoken words said:
I don't know why but love the fact that Beav foresaw Elevated's arrival in here....and now they're in love.

There seems to be a certain personality type that ends up in here. And it's not love, it was a one night thing and that baby ain't mine anyway. There were, like, a bunch of us.

April - normally I'd say Good Luck, but it's kind of like you're in a "No Win yet No Lose" situation so.....enjoy!? I dunno. Just for shits speak only in FotC quotes. It's business time, part time model, cashew nuts, typical...etc. :D

Back
Top Bottom