The Temple Bar: Getting the F@ck Out of Dodge & Drinking As Much As We Can UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's not over for a few hrs :killintheface: I'd make it over though if I had that waiting for me :drool:

No potential anythings for this girl - just keeps life simple and uncluttered that way :D (<--- did that seem in anyway convincing that I'm happy with current not a fucking thing doing situation? did it? :hyper: )

snowbunny00774 said:
It's not over for a few hrs :killintheface: I'd make it over though if I had that waiting for me :drool:

No potential anythings for this girl - just keeps life simple and uncluttered that way :D (<--- did that seem in anyway convincing that I'm happy with current not a fucking thing doing situation? did it? :hyper: )

Yeah, it would make this whole working out thing seem that much better if I had some Mick Jagger voiced full lipped New Zealander guy wearing business socks waiting for me at night. Damnit. Do you like Bret's cute thrifty sweatshirts? :cute:

Simple and uncluttered is wonderful. So why the fuck am I thinking of cluttering things up. Again. :tsk:

*sends nsw and Snow home* :bestimaginarybossevah:

what thrifty sweatshirts? I've only seen ep 1 still ( I phail).

I'm gonna try and get in a decent hour tonight to watch more. In that vain I'm out for a bit. :concentratesreallyhardonworkandbrainexplodes:

snowbunny00774 said:

I'm gonna try and get in a decent hour tonight to watch more. In that vain I'm out for a bit. :concentratesreallyhardonworkandbrainexplodes:

Oh yeah he has a whole collection of them, the penguin one is the best :yes:

I think when I finish my workout routine I'll rewatch a few. I liked the last one, the tour one was great. Mixed nuts. :lol:

snowbunny00774 said:

Vein.

LMPA, you're hired as my boss.

I sent a friend the Foux de Fa Fa video, and I've got her hooked now too. She just sent me an email saying that she's been watching the episodes instead of working today. Excellent.

Another convert. :yes:

No spoken words said:

Vein.

LMPA, you're hired as my boss.

WINNAH! :rockon:

(I just really like saying that)

And Beav my husband's name = Jemaine. No "r", you phail (but this does not constitute taking away freebie weekend, I am just pointing it out :kiss: )

I loved the leather suits :lmao:

And it's really hyard to type with a six pound cat on your lap k gonna go walk now bye

^ Really? :laugh:

Hey Mia, just thought of this. Do you know all the lyrics to the Fresh Prince's Summertime too? :drool: :hyper:

Zootlesque said:
^ Really? :laugh:

haha yeah he sure did! afterward i said "dude...why did you teach me to play crap?" he laughed. he said that his previous student just asked him to show him how to play it, so it was in his head. eff that! we made up for it by jammin to some roots and guster.

I'm forever gonna be associated with Delilah now. :( Meh! I don't care. I still like that song for what it is. Sure, it's not great but it's pretty and better than a lot of shit thats out there! That's my story and I'm sticking with it! :grumpy:

Anyway, forget that! Feast your eyes on Summertime...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_W9kcxdPPjk

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Zootlesque said:
I'm forever gonna be associated with Delilah now. :( Meh! I don't care. I still like that song for what it is. Sure, it's not great but it's pretty and better than a lot of shit thats out there! That's my story and I'm sticking with it! :grumpy:

yeah man, like it or not, im gonna think of you everytime i hear that song now :sexywink:

just like im sure you think of me everytime you hear "regulate"

Back
Top Bottom