The Temple Bar: Get Your YaYas and Balls of Sunshine Out - UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My cover for "The Union Presents..." is similar to LMP's from the first game, with a couple of random photos on it.

But the music is the greatest listening of rock and roll found from the Union. Hence the name.

how's this:
spinal_tap-tabs.jpg
:wink:

Yeah. snow usually gets stuck at airports and posts from there. She does something to the planes somehow. I don't know. We should probably put her on a list though. Which department keeps that list?

snow goes to the airport episode 951

check in at vegas - no problem.

go up to security - hand over the boarding pass, name doesn't match and flight info is wrong. No idea how that happened as the stupid cow how took my bags and gave me the pass took about 20 fucking minutes to do it. back to the counter and it took me about 20 to explain TO THE SAME BITCH what she had done wrong, she freaks out as my plane is no boarding, throws my stuff to someone else and leaves cos she can't deal with the stress :happy:

they rebook me on my flight which is leaving in shortly and give me new tags for the bags. I asked 50 times if they could call the gate and let them know they had fucked up and to bump me if my bags weren't going to be on this flight. "you'll be fine" "no, I won't there is a massive line in security that I have to go through AGAIN" "we'll call the gate, don't worry" I resist every urge to punch her.

get to the gate running and explain about the fuck up - "really? I wish they would call when this happens" I could hear vessels in my brain explode like popcorn. last one on, the whole plane is giving me that look. get to TO. no bags, and an absolute wanker at the counter. I won't have them till tmw, maybe but can we have the value in case they don't show up at all. more popcorn sounds. waiting for leg 2 now - I have no bags, so nothing else can happen right? RITE? :(

and I love the rule change between now and last week. the rule that i couldn't travel without my checked luggage last week, but now it's okay :cute:

I swear snow, you have THE worst luck at airports... maybe you should stick to non-flying destinations? Or maybe just flying destinations in Canada? :wink:

snowbunny00774 said:
snow goes to the airport episode 951

check in at vegas - no problem.

go up to security - hand over the boarding pass, name doesn't match and flight info is wrong. No idea how that happened as the stupid cow how took my bags and gave me the pass took about 20 fucking minutes to do it. back to the counter and it took me about 20 to explain TO THE SAME BITCH what she had done wrong, she freaks out as my plane is no boarding, throws my stuff to someone else and leaves cos she can't deal with the stress :happy:

they rebook me on my flight which is leaving in shortly and give me new tags for the bags. I asked 50 times if they could call the gate and let them know they had fucked up and to bump me if my bags weren't going to be on this flight. "you'll be fine" "no, I won't there is a massive line in security that I have to go through AGAIN" "we'll call the gate, don't worry" I resist every urge to punch her.

get to the gate running and explain about the fuck up - "really? I wish they would call when this happens" I could hear vessels in my brain explode like popcorn. last one on, the whole plane is giving me that look. get to TO. no bags, and an absolute wanker at the counter. I won't have them till tmw, maybe but can we have the value in case they don't show up at all. more popcorn sounds. waiting for leg 2 now - I have no bags, so nothing else can happen right? RITE? :(

and I love the rule change between now and last week. the rule that i couldn't travel without my checked luggage last week, but now it's okay :cute:

You Need a Man dammit!!!! :evil:

Back
Top Bottom