The Temple Bar: Get Your YaYas and Balls of Sunshine Out - UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We're on the same page with the handcuffs. there are a few other things you'll need to fit into that scene.

didn't really gamble this weekend. Some say that's why I didn't win a damn thing :mad:

phillyfan26 said:
My ID will read "Little Fin-Slainte-gers McGoo," just because Officer Conklin would spend so much time getting confused by that trick. Probably four to five days worth of time, losing sleep over how that makes sense. By the time he realizes what's happened there, nothing can stop you, me, and our stolen drinks.

The only thing that can stop us is The Big Score - and that's what it's all about. The one that can get us out of the cycle and into the Big Time so we can retire and leave this life behind.

redkat said:
We're on the same page with the handcuffs. there are a few other things you'll need to fit into that scene.

didn't really gamble this weekend. Some say that's why I didn't win a damn thing :mad:

I don't gamble either. But when I do I put money on 27 and 17. DO IT! I'll pay you back on St. Patrick's Day if you lose. :D

So, is the Big Ten Network or Comcast screwing me right now out of Penn State games? Who's fault is this?

I'm guessing Comcast. Comcast sucks.

phillyfan26 said:
I'd get rid of Comcast if it didn't mean losing Phillies games.

Yeah, because Comcast Philly is not offered via DirecTV, because Comcast is such a wonderful entity. Eh, I'm tired of bashing them and them bashing us. It's time to lock a deal down. We had one of the greatest upsets in CFB history happen on our first day of football and only 17 million people had access.

Anyway, I did survive, Drea, thanks. This was the most chaotic but energizing week of my professional life. It's not going to let up soon, I worked most of today and will be working tomorrow, etc, but it's just been an incredible ride.

I'm exhausted but happy. :)

How's everyone?

phillyfan26 said:
Well, congrats on the launch, did you guys air the Michigan-App St. game?

Thanks.

We aired 6 games on Sat, including the Nittany Lions blowout and the Michigan loss.

PF, go to Ap State's web site and go to the sports page....find the audio from yesterday's game, and listen to their call of the blocked FG at the end....hilarious.

I watched the replay on Comcast Sportsnet (lol, irony), and I was screaming LAY DOWN LAY DOWN!!

No spoken words said:

PF, go to Ap State's web site and go to the sports page....find the audio from yesterday's game, and listen to their call of the blocked FG at the end....hilarious.

That's your station making that call? I love the color guy saying "WHAAAAAAAAAAAA". Awesome.

UberBeaver said:

That's your station making that call? I love the color guy saying "WHAAAAAAAAAAAA". Awesome.

No..that's the local radio call. The local radio calls are always way over the top, but fun.

PF, yeah, they showed our highlights but did not courtesy us.....such a pissing match.

UberBeaver said:

He did a Gus Johnson impersonation, and then subsequently pulled a Stanley Walters and left the booth.

No spoken words said:
PF, yeah, they showed our highlights but did not courtesy us.....such a pissing match.

There was a story in the Inquirer that said, "Both sides are blaming the other", and noted that the Philadelphia area includes more than 75,000 alumni of Penn State, and many other fans of the university (me).

I think the Big Ten Network is such a great idea, and I wish Comcast would grow up. They've been pissed off ever since they failed to buy Disney, that's the real reason.

There's a lot to it, PF. Again, both sides deserve blame, but, I could tell you things about Comcast that would make your head spin.

Still, cannot believe we come out of the fucking gate with the Michigan loss. We were in shock all afternoon.

Sorry about the Phils play of late.

UberBeaver said:
Dude - you've got some trainspotting to do, FYI.

I'm basically caught up. Well, not true. I'm caught up with one train, but I need to now turn my attention to the previously missing train. When a train goes missing, you really need to find out how badly it went off of the tracks. I'm excited but I'm scared, too.

No spoken words said:
There's a lot to it, PF. Again, both sides deserve blame, but, I could tell you things about Comcast that would make your head spin.

Still, cannot believe we come out of the fucking gate with the Michigan loss. We were in shock all afternoon.

Sorry about the Phils play of late.

That whole deal with the "second tier" comment was just classless, but hopefully things work out between the sides. I'm not too worried about the PSU-FI game (I got it on the radio in Jersey, kind of, enough to find out they were murdering them), or the upcoming game vs. Buffalo, so it'll be alright for now.

Anyway, good hustle over there. It sounds like you're working hard.

Thanks, we all are busting our ass.

We have the Buffalo game for week 3. The rest of our fb sked is TBD, depends on which games ABC/ESPN select on a rolling basis.

No spoken words said:
I must confess: I have been very lax on my Red Sox love this year. A combination of too much going on and having no cable. Anyways, I start paying attention last week-and your Yankees swept them. :mad: JEETAH SWALLOWS!!!!11111111!!

Beav, I'm all caught up now. Nothing too insane, I thought, with the missing train, just a return to normal form. The best thing about the missing train, I think, are the brain cells the missing train is missing. Just not a smart train.

I'm trying to shoot down the Bob Ford and Chris Wheeler engineered Phillies Kool-Aid train.

Back
Top Bottom