The Temple Bar, for the price of tea and a slice...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
According to my wife the secret to cookies is to cook them 5 minutes less than they should be cooked. And she makes some good cookies....if you like soft cookies, I guess. Some people don't. Weird.

Yeah but the thing is, how come it's never the guys who we want texting us back? It's always the ones we don't want.

That's a 50/50 gamble for us guys to take. Usually if a call is made, ad no reply, we figure we guessed wrong. Some guys can't accept that so they'll keep calling. lol, owned.

I read your explanation, and I don't blame you for not calling him back, but from his point of view, he's in! The world's all happy happy, joy joy, so of course he's going to call(text nowadays, I guess (seems so informal to me ))and then....nothing.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
G
I should have known something was up when the dough never hardened. It's just sugar, almond paste and egg whites so that's not much to go on. Maybe it's the recipe - that's it, I'll blame the recipe. :hmm:

I do much better with traditional sugar, eggs, butter type cookies. And tarts - my pecan tarts rock. :drool:

but how do they taste. That's the key.

they look good to me and I'd totally eat them :up:

without butter it can't be the refrigeration. I'd say the egg whites maybe not stiff enough :shrug: I rarely make cookies without butter.

can you believe she's not even here yet to copy my project. class starts in 5 minutes...

UberBeaver said:
According to my wife the secret to cookies is to cook them 5 minutes less than they should be cooked. And she makes some good cookies....if you like soft cookies, I guess. Some people don't. Weird.

Good rule. I use it myself. :up:

That's a 50/50 gamble for us guys to take. Usually if a call is made, ad no reply, we figure we guessed wrong. Some guys can't accept that so they'll keep calling. lol, owned.

I read your explanation, and I don't blame you for not calling him back, but from his point of view, he's in! The world's all happy happy, joy joy, so of course he's going to call(text nowadays, I guess (seems so informal to me ))and then....nothing.

Yeah, it is pretty informal but he's super shy so I guess it's easy for him. I feel bad, to be honest. :slant:

And to answer your last question, not bad, but not presentable to co-workers and family, lol.

redkat said:
they look good to me and I'd totally eat them :up:

without butter it can't be the refrigeration. I'd say the egg whites maybe not stiff enough :shrug: I rarely make cookies without butter.

can you believe she's not even here yet to copy my project. class starts in 5 minutes...

The mooch isn't even there yet? :mad:

These things are prolly flat enough to send through regular mail so sure, I can send ya some, hehe. :lol:

My Dad....if talking were a medal event in the Olympics my Dad would have won a Gold for Ireland....I have so much to do and my parents keep calling and talking about nonsense, I keep nearly falling asleep :no:

Nice cookies :sexywink:

Fingers crossed for Kat :)

Add me on last.fm as your friend....or I'll know we're finished. :shifty:

And are you saying that your parents just call you randomly? Man, I set down certain calling guidelines years ago. This day, at this hour...and never anytime else :shame:

Parents are better at calling their sons on schedule. Girls are open game. My mom always says I haven't talked to your brother in ages because I hate to bother him :rolleyes:

I did fine on the test. Should get an A :nerd: boy i'll be pissed if i don't :lol:

Left the girl with my floppy disk so she can do what she likes with it i.e copy the project. I wasn't about to wait for her to finish her test.

2 more to go :hyper:

Way to go Kat :up:

They call very randomly and very repeatedly :happy:

You add me Reg - Snowbunny007 - I tried to find you on there last night and had no luck :shrug:

I saw...I left you a very adult, mature message on your last.fm page. I hope you are intellectually stimulated by it.

:shifty:

Oh, and thank you for adding me...now I know I'm not just 'some' guy to you. I'm 'a' guy...and that's better than 'some' guy. I think...:uhoh:

why sneaky?

Reggie Thee Dog said:
:hug:

Sorry...I lost my temper tre...please accept my humble apology.

I can't play my last.fm and iTunes on this PC...I need more memory!!! :tsk: Whenever I turn them on my PC comes to a crawl.

:tongue:

how much memory do you have on the pc? i've got 512MB of RAM and i need more. :down:

Back
Top Bottom