The Temple Bar - Doozer's UYFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi fah! I was thinking of you tonight. Was going to send a PM, but you're here. Well, I'm assuming you're gone now. But still. You were here.

And now it's time to go. I've spent several minutes correcting typos. It's nice to go out with friends and have drinks bought four you all night long.e I must sleep.

Goodnight.

i've been up since 4 :mad:
i tell you the sooner i can move out of this hell-hole the better.
i'm trying to think of a good reason for my dad to do laundry at 4 in the fucking morning, but all i can come up with is spite.

(every night i sleep on a couch in the basement right next to the laundry room.)

Last edited:
phillyfan26 said:
Why am I up so early on Saturday morning, Bar? Why?

Cos you're addicted ;) and so am I. :(

unico said:
i've been up since 4 :mad:
i tell you the sooner i can move out of this hell-hole the better.
i'm trying to think of a good reason for my dad to do laundry at 4 in the fucking morning, but all i can come up with is spite.

(every night i sleep on a couch in the basement right next to the laundry room.)

:ohmy: :hug: Why does your dad do laundry so early in the morning? :scratch:

I went last year. I don't know if I'll go this year. I think the Halloween show would be out for me, just cause of the 'holiday' and such. Doesn't matter to me much either way. But I did just find out something interesting happening on 10/30 :hyper: :shh:

What's on the 30th? :)

Btw, I got the video my friend recorded of Crowded House at Bumbershoot, and it's Don't Dream It's Over. I can upload it if you'd like.

I'm doing great! :dancing: Hi Kath :wave:

Gonna have to eat something soon and maybe pop in a movie. Not sure what though. :hmm:

redkat said:

Scary and fantastic! I'm uploading pics well not "of surfing" but it was a great day.
/needs a waterproof camera

Nice! :hi5:

I need to make some dinner eventually, but I'm so unmotivated, and have no idea what to eat.

I realized that it would be the single greatest opening track for a movie. Like when they roll the credits along the bottom as they have a montage of normal everyday stuff in a town or a guy walking somewhere? They do that a lot in movies. They play this song over that? It's awesome. I figured this out by walking home from my buddy's house in the evening, a six minute walk, perfect for the song, listening to it on my iPod. It all works. I'm very excited.

On an unrelated note, this guy in my math class grew a beard and looks just like John Frusciante.

What I did today/this evening:

There was a premier of David Gilmour's new dvd from the tour Sarah and I saw in March '06.

What they did is, they premiered the dvd in a theatre in Brixton (I thought it was supposed to be at Royal Albert Hall, where the dvd was shot, but I guess I was confused ), and it was broadcast live to 160 theatres in North America...so, David performed briefly on guitar, they showed an edited/shortened version of the dvd concert (I checked the dvd setlist, and it's complete on the dvd), it was maybe 90 minutes long, where the real thing was about 130 minutes...and then they did a live Q&A with David in the theatre, with questions coming in via satellite from North America first, and then questions from the live audience in the theatre he was at. The Q&A was mostly good, but there were a couple of freaks in the Brixton audience that I expect David will be taking out restraining orders against :yikes: ) then, they played a couple of the bonus features from the dvd, a documentary and a performance. All in all, it was pretty cool. :drool:

phillyfan26 said:

"Heroes" is the greatest song ever. I just decided.

On the upcoming Gilmour dvd I just spoke of, David does Arnold Layne with Bowie singing lead vocals, and it's fucking amazing. Seriously. Blown away amazing. He also does Comfortably Numb with David, according to the setlist, but that wasn't included in what I saw today. Arnold Layne though. Holy shit. Amazing.

Back
Top Bottom