The Temple Bar - Delayed Until 2009.....MUYFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it might be history in the making, drea!

wb liz :hi:
i can't find my clicker :(

you find it yet? there's crap on anyway :rolleyes:

WHO WANTS TO BRING ME ADVIL????

I can't believe people are already trying to trade out the new bands, I'll take a Yorke for a Martin :cute:

Heya ladies :sexywink:

No takers on UPlay, huh? Or the punchline sucked...edit: ah, I see you here snow..need you THERE. ;)

So what's the drink of choice you two? if i can find some, I'll gladly join in...

leftover white wedding wine - :drool: (the free makes it taste better)

Do more people think the band should have gone out in a blaze of glory or not?

uhm, there will be no moobs in here, my virgin eyes and all that eta :angel: <---ironically I couldn't find my halo..

Holy mother of....ladies, if you drive, stop drinking for a bit and hit the gas station

GAS PRICES ARE GOING UP 13 CENTS / L @ MIDNITE!!

i wish i were joking :sad:

whaaat? It was just $1.20 and I didn't have a purse so I figured I'd get it tmw :(

Thora :hw:

Yeah its because of Ike. Jeezaz. Sorry Mia, I dont know what that will mean down in your area. 13 cents / L is a huge hike up here :angry:

F***. I already have my pj's on but I have to drive to Stratford on Saturday...you think 7ish am will be too late?

what's your poison?

gabe, mine's chaardonnay

Mmm! :drool: Mine's rum & coke

Holy mother of....ladies, if you drive, stop drinking for a bit and hit the gas station

GAS PRICES ARE GOING UP 13 CENTS / L @ MIDNITE!!

i wish i were joking :sad:

Are you for cereal?! :killintheface: I just filled up the other day, so I should be good for a while...

I've got to go out myself now and do it, alot of driving coming up.

It's frickin obscene. They make so much money they can absorb a lil rough Ike-ey weather.

Have you checked out whats going on in Dubai? That's what we're paying for. It's criminal. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom