The Temple Bar - Dalton and the Rescue Pet Team ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2democrat said:

I may be biased because he's my dad, and this is cheesy and corny and whatnot, but he is my hero. I hope I can be half as amazing as he is.

Thankfully we're already exactly alike and we drive my mom nuts :lol:

Not cheesy at all, it's awesome. :)

Though labeling him as a minister isn't entirely true...first and foremost he's an academic. He spent 30 years in higher education, so he has this aloof sense of humor that very few people get other than us :nerd:s.

Example from this morning:

Mrs. EXCEPTION: [forget the exact context] ... they'll all be running around like idiots.
[She looks at the clock.]
Mrs. EXCEPTION: Shoot! [She doesn't allow swearing.] I was supposed to wake up your brother fifteen minutes ago. [Runs upstairs]
THE AMENDMENT: Speaking of running around like idiots...
[THE EXCEPTION and THE AMENDMENT share a hearty laugh.]

End scene.

phillyfan26 said:

Mrs. EXCEPTION: [forget the exact context] ... they'll all be running around like idiots.
Mrs. EXCEPTION: Shoot! [She doesn't allow swearing.] I was supposed to wake up your brother fifteen minutes ago. [Runs upstairs]

End scene.

You ever watch Footloose?

phillyfan26 said:

End scene.
That's gold Jerry! :lol:

I was just told I had to be at Maddy's future High School in 2 hours. Oh joy. Freshman stuff or something...

phillyfan26 said:

End scene.

I feel warm :hate:

U2democrat said:

Ooooooh boy. Sounds exhilirating......

I hate finding these things out at the last minute, though it might have been on some notification sent home with Maddy or something, who knows. At least I now have clothes on :)
I can't believe she's going into high school in the fall. My baby :sad:

Enjoy it while you can, Dalton.

U2democrat said:
Studying anatomy eh? do you get any hot models? :wink:

NO!!! each time i have the opportunity for this i get fucked over. you'd think i'd get some hot models for painting and drawing as well but nooooooo. i got stuck with this girl who dyed her pubes and this guy whose sac was as large as his skull.

unico said:

NO!!! each time i have the opportunity for this i get fucked over. you'd think i'd get some hot models for painting and drawing as well but nooooooo. i got stuck with this girl who dyed her pubes and this guy whose sac was as large as his skull.

:ohmy:

:crack:

That's................horrifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom