The Temple Bar - Counting Down 'til Summatime - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol:

Doing fine, thanks! I didn't sleep well last night, but coffee has helped.

My department at work is FINALLY taking me out for my birthday lunch today. :lol: :tsk: Took them freaking long enough. :lol:

:lol: Lovely. About time! :fist:

I slept like a baby. Go figure. :shrug: Btw, Miley Cyrus was playing on the radio at Timmies. I blame America. :|

It really is. :lol: The worst was when I heard one of her songs at a club last month. A CLUB.

:lol: W.t.f. The DJ's obviously had crappy taste in "music."

Well, the lunch has been cancelled. It was a joint birthday party for me and one of my department mates who also just turned 30, and a family member of his died this morning. :sad:

Well, the lunch has been cancelled. It was a joint birthday party for me and one of my department mates who also just turned 30, and a family member of his died this morning. :sad:
Ugh, that's unfortunate. :sad: Sorry to hear that, girl.

Btw, thanks again for the chat yesterday, lady. :kiss: Felt better after the vent.

Ugh, that's unfortunate. :sad: Sorry to hear that, girl.

Btw, thanks again for the chat yesterday, lady. :kiss: Felt better after the vent.

It wasn't unexpected, but still, it's very sad. I heard him get the phone call, and that was just awful to hear.

You're welcome. I'm hear for ya, any time you need to vent. :kiss:

I wonder what I should do for lunch instead? :hmm: Perhaps sushi, since that won't require me driving anywhere...

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

By the way, Carlos - I'm glad your favourite sport, at least, is a Canadian one! :yes:

I don't meant to knock other sports but how in the world can one watch something like baseball after seeing a hockey game? :yawn:

Glad you liked that - btw, sorry your party was a bust :hug:

My three shocked faces are cuz my team has made it to Game 7 after beating the #1 team in the NHL 4-1!!! I know you don't care about hockey but I thought I'd clarify the smilies:)

Glad you liked that - btw, sorry your party was a bust :hug:

My three shocked faces are cuz my team has made it to Game 7 after beating the #1 team in the NHL 4-1!!! I know you don't care about hockey but I thought I'd clarify the smilies:)

Congrats! Nice to see some Canadian teams actually making it to game 7 :wink:

^ Thanks, girl. :hug:

Soo.. is Kristen in her car on the way to Orangeville as we speak or what? http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f195/moob-day-beardy-larry-205744-6.html

:wink:

:lol:

15 hours, that's nothing right :hmm:
*ponders calling in sick to work for the next week :shifty:

Yeah right, 15 hrs?? :lol: I'm an hour away and have no car :sad::lol:

With Donald Sutherland! How freaking cool is this? :D

I replied to your FB message with the perfect plan!

Damn, it's been a quiet day in here today!

The schedule for the Canucks next round has been announced, and it's better than what I had originally heard. The first two games were supposedly going to be on Friday & Sunday which SUCKED, because I have family stuff going on those nights. But now it's Saturday & Monday, which means I'll get to watch all the games! :hyper: I was going to feel REALLY bad checking my phone constantly while at the family events, so I'm glad I won't have to look like an ass and ignore people. :lol: :reject:

They got me workin'! :panic:

Anything exciting happen today? Did Kristen kidnap LMJ yet? Did anybody bring me Adam Clayton yet?

Sharon - Go Canucks! ;)

I know some people going to Orangeville to stalk see if they can find him.
I won't go for LMJ but definitely would for Bono :yes:

OMG, 36 minutes til my Habs take on the #1 team in the NHL in a game seven match up :pray:

That's awesome! :lol: I'd go if it were close by, just for kicks. :) Although when U2 were rehearsing here prior to the Vertigo tour, I never went looking for them... :lol:

Good luck! :hi5: I'm rooting for the Habs. I'll be watching as soon as I can get home.

I know nothing as long as I get to share.. :whistle:

You can share with me as long as you promise to give him back :shifty:

I know some people going to Orangeville to stalk see if they can find him.
I won't go for LMJ but definitely would for Bono :yes:

OMG, 36 minutes til my Habs take on the #1 team in the NHL in a game seven match up :pray:

:lol: You'll have to let me know if they have any luck in Orangeville.

Are you freaking out right now Julie :wink: 2 minutes to go with a one goal lead :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom