The Temple Bar - Bringin' Fun & Sexytime Back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lila64

Blue Crack Distributor
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

templebar.jpg

Carry on...

That was a sudden closure there on that last thread :angry:

Does the Beav still have it? :hmm:

Sleep well '78.

Lila, thanks. I have an Arrowhead water cooler in my apartment, I love it, but, feel guilty about having it, since tap water is just fine. I'm spoiled. :)

We have a couple of cases of bottled Arrowhead water. And then several giant jugs of it as well. Perhaps I will get up soon and get me a sampling. Perhaps.

No reason to feel guilty about having a cooler in the apt. Tap water if awful. You notice it especially out of town, like in Phoenix or Vegas I recall. I can't order water there :no:

Lila64 said:
We have a couple of cases of bottled Arrowhead water. And then several giant jugs of it as well. Perhaps I will get up soon and get me a sampling. Perhaps.

No reason to feel guilty about having a cooler in the apt. Tap water if awful. You notice it especially out of town, like in Phoenix or Vegas I recall. I can't order water there :no:

I like my cooler cos it can do hot or cold water....

The tap water here is better if you use a filter of some sort, agreed. I'm from a place where the tap water is quite good, or at least used to be, so moving here and finding out the water was not so tasty was disappointing.

Our tap water is somewhat decent, although I use a filter. It's definitely not as bad as it was in a different place. Man, the water was so disgusting. :yuck: It sucked having to pay for bottled water, but there was no way in hell that I was going to drink the crap that was coming out of the taps.

Well my son's team played the first game in our last tournament this year and we won by 21 or so. :applaud: I'm hopeful we can win the damn tourney, we'll see.

Other than that, I'm having a glass of pure Sactotap, right now...:yes:

:wink:

How do girls spend so much time on the phone...I get a phone call and I can't wait to get off the phone. Not always, but mostly. I find the phone frivilous for the most part...but, eh, I'm a guy...whatta I know? :shrug:

I honestly don't know. :lol: I used to spend hours and hours on the phone when I was in high school, but not so much any more.

Tonight I was talking with a friend who's going thru a difficult time right now, so he mostly needed a listening ear.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
How do girls spend so much time on the phone...I get a phone call and I can't wait to get off the phone. Not always, but mostly. I find the phone frivilous for the most part...but, eh, I'm a guy...whatta I know? :shrug:

me too :shifty: another reason I love texting, it's so efficient.

I'm so tired and I can't sleep. I've got Business Law in the morning I should/could study :huh:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
He mostly needs a woman...but whatta I know I'm a gu...hey wait a minute I do know this one...:up:

:D

Yeah. I think he does. :rolleyes: He needs to stop calling me and get himself a girlfriend or something. :lol:

Hi kat! Ugh, school on a Saturday morning? :huh: No fun.

Back
Top Bottom