The Temple Bar - Bringin' Fun & Sexytime Back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Aw, poor Momma Beav :(

New baby pics? :cute: Are those guys opening for Snow Patrol? I have no idea who Dig or Hum are. :shh:

Yes, they are opening for Snow Patrol. Did post that here or in the bang and clatter? Hum sang "She missed the train to mars, she's out back counting stars" which really isn't one of their better tunes (after OK Computer "Downward is Heavenward" is my favorite album of the 90s.), but it's kinda popular. And Dig sang, "Believe" which is a great song on a great album that no one bought. :(

I hope Silversun Pickups get more respect.

Who else on here has a myspace I don't know about? :madwife:

I should have cleaned today. I'm so bored out of my mind right now. My bf is working until 11 and most of my friends are elsewhere. Bah humbug. :(

U2Girl1978 said:

:giggle:

Accept me! :p

Man, I first heard that chick singing that song on your myspace, and I was not feeling it. But I heard that song last week and I just kept singing "I hear muuuuuusssiiiicc", couldn't get it out of my head. And now you have it and I like it. Dammit.

Beav - the pics are great! She is so :cute:

I'm attempting to clean my room but keep getting distracted.
shiny objects <---- :killintheface:

UberBeaver said:

It's bonus pic day at my house.

You get one of the baby.

One of me (passed out)and the baby (passed out) and one of my sister and my niece with the baby.

IMG_0126.jpg

0213071505.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

Adorable!!! :cute: :cute: :cute:

So how was Dreamgirls NSW?

snowbunny00774 said:

I really need to get some Malibu and practice my knitting. I'm putting off Salem and the witches until tomorrow. :shh:

Hey nsw - the Mikeflix are on their way back to the MF HQ as we speak/type.

I'm so awesome. As I mentioned before, the movie I attended was playing on the studio lot where I work. So, the movie ends, and most of my group is gonna go out and get a late lunch or early dinner, depending on how you look at it....and where do I go, since I'm not at all hungry and am so close to my building on the lot.......you got it, am at work. Sigh. Fuck. Great. Good news is I'll be out of here shortly.

Oh, and I get to eat pancakes again tomorrow morning, so that's good news! it is! Yay! See?

LMPA - Thanks. Let me know if you ever want to borrow something else.

Lila - Decent, not great. There was one song performed by Jennifer Hudson that was just fantastic, though, really emotional, or so I thought. So, it was worth seeing for free. :)

Lila, did Maddy win?

U2Girl1978 said:

I think he's talking about the Stooges fronted by Iggy Pop.

:lol:

I know that. I'm still in shock that they are still alive. Drugs and all, you know, '78. Just say no. Has your boyfriend continued to be quits with the smoking?

No spoken words said:
LMPA - Thanks. Let me know if you ever want to borrow something else.

Lila - Decent, not great. There was one song performed by Jennifer Hudson that was just fantastic, though, really emotional, or so I thought. So, it was worth seeing for free. :)

Lila, did Maddy win?

How was Eddie Murphy?

Yes, Maddy's team won. They move to the "semis" next Friday, and if they win, they move to the finals on Saturday. :dance:

Oh, and....

GO HOME!!! :madwife:

:wink:

I'm going shortly.

Congrats to Maddy!!! Good luck on Friday!

Eddie Murphy was good. Again, was not blown away, he pretty much did his James Brown impersonation for most of his camera time, but he was entertaining and mostly effective.

snowbunny00774 said:

I know the feeling. I have the attention span of a fle - ooooooooohhh ooohhhhh, cookies!

Thanks. She is cute. I just stare at her. She makes the best faces.

UberBeaver said:

I know the feeling. I have the attention span of a fle - ooooooooohhh ooohhhhh, cookies!

I made this same exact joke, well, the same exact attention span/cookie joke, earlier in this thread, about 5 1/2 hours ago. Unreal.

Back
Top Bottom