The Temple Bar - Bringin' Fun & Sexytime Back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Red wine doesn't quite do it, but it comes close.

Tequila period does it. Fuck, why am I telling you this? :lol:

:flirt:

Night Reg :kiss: VP :hug:

Gin and 7up does it for me. or Jack Daniel's and Coke. :drool:

*commits this all to memory*

:shifty:

Just caught up. Snow, don't do it. Don't even respond. He apparently thinks he can have his cake and eat it too. Don't let him get away with that - teach him a lesson. He made a bad decision.

:hug:

Calm down NSW.

Goodnight to those leaving. Gonna see if I can catch Arcade Fire on SNL soon. :wave:

Red wine doesn't quite do it, but it comes close.

Tequila period does it. Fuck, why am I telling you this? :lol:

Night Reg :kiss: VP :hug:

Tequila shots it is - *noted

Night Reg - hope you get the tix

Sorry NSW :reject:

snowbunny00774 said:

Tequila shots it is - *noted

Night Reg - hope you get the tix

Good luck Reg - forgot to add that earlier, too busy kissing him as he was walking out the door. :shame: on me.

Nsw :hug:

All this hard liquor drinking will have to be on Friday night, as apparently I am drinking Guinness Saturday night. Something about St Patrick's day. :shrug: :p

snowbunny00774 said:

Stop, you don't need to apologize for this guy's actions.

I just had/have a lot of platonic female friends, some still single, and I watch them get hurt by guys left and right, and it's irksome.

And, Snow, trust me, I can just picture the conversation around the Poker table as this guy texts you at 2:00 am or later, and it aint a classy one.

I'll shut up now. Wish I drank, could join in the conversation, seems to be the theme in here now. Then again, this is a bar. :):)

All this hard liquor drinking will have to be on Friday night, as apparently I am drinking Guinness Saturday night. Something about St Patrick's day. :shrug: :p

I'll drink a few Guinness on Sat. night, but I don't think I'll be able to go the entire day only drinking stout...:huh:

Friday night, we are going shot-for-shot...:flirt::shifty:

Guinness :yuck:

I'm not really Irish apparently!!

NSW - he's actually like the male version of me but worse..so as much as I'd like to say I agree and slam him...I know it's more nerves than anything.

I want the ice to be gone so I can start running again :drool:

snowbunny00774 said:

Guinness :yuck:

I'm not really Irish apparently!!

NSW - he's actually like the male version of me but worse..so as much as I'd like to say I agree and slam him...I know it's more nerves than anything.

I want the ice to be gone so I can start running again :drool:

I was getting into a running routine, had to work up to it, but yeah, I want it to get a bit warmer before I take to working out outdoors again. :hyper:

DaveC said:

I'll drink a few Guinness on Sat. night, but I don't think I'll be able to go the entire day only drinking stout...:huh:

Friday night, we are going shot-for-shot...:flirt::shifty:

Dave, for your planning purposes on Saturday, please be aware of the very real potential for free liquor for you at the Ranger game. I'll say no more than that.

No spoken words said:

Dave, for your planning purposes on Saturday, please be aware of the very real potential for free liquor for you at the Ranger game. I'll say no more than that.

You are a golden god!! :ohmy::bow:

No spoken words said:

Go Dave!!

Stupid friend :angry: lol

I know LMPA - as soon as the ice is gone I'm out there. It will help with the getting in shape thing :up:

DaveC said:

Oh, I'll get a street pretzel for sure... :drool:

That's what I wanted to hear.

LMPA, if you want to see shy in action, just wait until you see me at the bar. If you fucking see me, cos knowing me, I'll go in and then hide. Seriously. You need to take a good long look at my photo in my profile before you depart for NY so you can identify me while I'm busy trying to go undetected.

I'll do a Sprite shot with you for sure - and I had my first big pretzel thing at Nascar this summer - it was good but I might not be able to eat a whole one...I'll try though :up:

snowbunny00774 said:
I'll do a Sprite shot with you for sure - and I had my first big pretzel thing at Nascar this summer - it was good but I might not be able to eat a whole one...I'll try though :up:

You're a good woman. :) Sprite it is! (I'm such a fucking dork, good lord)

Whatever you do not finish in the way of pretzel eating, I'll take care of for you if you refuse to see it go to waste, worry not about that.

No spoken words said:

That's what I wanted to hear.

LMPA, if you want to see shy in action, just wait until you see me at the bar. If you fucking see me, cos knowing me, I'll go in and then hide. Seriously. You need to take a good long look at my photo in my profile before you depart for NY so you can identify me while I'm busy trying to go undetected.

Snow and I will find you and hunt you down then double Sprite shot you. :yes:

Do not try and hide from us, oh no - you've seen us in action.

Snow and I will find you and hunt you down then double Sprite shot you. :yes:

Do not try and hide from us, oh no - you've seen us in action.

I've yet to see you in real action, just thread action, impressive though said thread action might be.

By the time I get to the bar for the show you'll both be pretty or very drunk and will not be on the lookout for shy redheads. :)

Back
Top Bottom