The Temple Bar - Bringin' Fun & Sexytime Back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reggie Thee Dog said:

Maybe he wants 'you' to be his girlfriend...:hmm:

Hey kat...my emporess, my princess, my lady...:flirt:

:lol: We've been there, done that already. It didn't last very long, as we're better suited to being friends.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Maybe you could be F*@k Friends? :hmm: You know he fills your needs, you make him feel valid...it's a great program.

And kat...:uhoh:...looks like you need more Lemondrop nights with Carlos...:lol:

:no:

I think Reggie is on to something here Thora

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Well every guy would...that's why I made the suggestion...sorry it's the genes baby...no disrespect meant.

:kiss:

None taken. :kiss: It takes a fair bit to offend me, and you my man haven't even come close.

We've talked about it before, but it hasn't happened.

Okay, it's time for me to hit the sack. I'm too sleepy to concentrate properly.

Goodnight!

redkat said:

me too :shifty: another reason I love texting, it's so efficient.

I'm so tired and I can't sleep. I've got Business Law in the morning I should/could study :huh:

Me too. I'm not a big fan of the phone, especially on those days where it won't stop ringing. I'd rather that people e-mail me.

I'm at work but just saw this and then I of course had to drop by and say hi :wave:

Beaver is spotted in New York City for the first time in 2 centuries
Fri Feb 23, 1:02 PM

NEW YORK (AP) - Beavers grace New York City's official seal. But the industrious rodents haven't been spotted there for perhaps 200 years - until this week.

Biologists videotaped a beaver swimming up the Bronx River on Wednesday. Its twig-and-mud lodge had been spotted earlier on the river bank, but the tape confirmed the presence of the animal.

"It had to happen because beaver populations are expanding, and their habitats are shrinking," said Dietland Muller-Schwarze, a beaver expert at the State University of New York College of Environmental Science and Forestry in Syracuse. "We're probably going to see more of them."

Beavers gnawed out a prominent place in the city's early days as a European settlement, attracting fur traders to a nascent Manhattan. The animal appears in the city seal to symbolize a Dutch trading company that factored in the city's colonial beginnings, according to the city's website.

But amid heavy trapping, beavers disappeared from the city in the early 1800s, according to the city Department of Parks & Recreation.

The beaver that has made its way to the Bronx appears to be a male, about two or three years old, said Patrick Thomas, the mammals curator at the nearby Bronx Zoo.

Biologists have nicknamed the animal Jose, as a tribute to Representative Jose Serrano, a Bronx Democrat who lined up federal money to clean up the river.

"But I don't know to what extent I imagined things living in it again," he said.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
it's a great program.

It's getting people to sign up for the program that's the problem :sigh:

Reg - want to do one of your wonderful summaries for me of what I've missed in the last little while :drool:

Good morning! Or afternoon. I'm about to make cinamon buns and coffee for breakfast! :drool:

It was snowing here earlier. :angry: Thankfully it's stopped now.

VintagePunk said:
Snow! How are you? We watched parts of the Scott Tournament of Hearts last night, and I thought of you. :wink:

Tre - ice :mad:

I'm bored, someone entertain me. :|

haha - I was at a bar and I kept tuning out of the conversation to watch it. One of the guys saw where my attention kept going so I mocked accordingly of course.

How are you babes?

There is just too many wedding showers going on this year. It's unbelievable. I cancelled going to NYC the weekend of March 17th just so I can celebrate a family members birthday. But now that isn't happening because there is a stupid bridal shower that's going on and I am not even going to that. GRRRRRR!! And there's no way to go to NYC now because I just don't have the money to go.

:| I'm so thrilled right now.

snowbunny00774 said:

It's getting people to sign up for the program that's the problem :sigh:

Reg - want to do one of your wonderful summaries for me of what I've missed in the last little while :drool:

Surely my dear

NSW...workaholic...you can relate Snow

Kat...needs more sleep and a little excitement in her life

VG...only 16, 100lbs and still couldn't get hammered on 2 shots..:ohmy:

tre...delivering pizzas to 35+ y.o.'s who listen to Poison...realizes he's just another brick in the wall...:huh:

Zootles...straight up missing

Thora...trying to bring 'sexyback'...however can't seem to close the deal with her 'ex' for a little 'extracurricular' relationship..:shifty:

Lila...serving up the drinks and getting sassy with Beav...:ohmy:

April...phone still turned off business cards left at home

'78...royally pissed...but seriously she is pregnant so she gets a pass

VP...:hug: Moms is getting better

and finally:

Beav...finally spotted in "The City"

That's about it, I hope you're all caught up now.

Hey Jules :hug: She's doing really well, thanks. :) My sister was staying with her up till yesterday, so last night was her first night on her own. Talked to her this morning, and it went well.

Back
Top Bottom