The Temple Bar: BAM! UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
walkman.jpg

:love:

I remember having a discman and schlepping 50 CDs with me whenever I was on a long flight. IPods FTW.

I did that on a flight in May of 2007 and decided that enough was enough. I got my first iPod (which I still have) in late June 2007. It has served me well.

Ooooh, you were in Chicago this past weekend? Wasn't that the weekend of something wedding related? I remember you saying that's why you couldn't come to Radiohead.

I need you to hurry up and educate yourself, so I can incessantly ask you questions!

Kitties are fine, thanks. It's really not as crazy as I thought it would be. Most of the time. :uhoh:

Close! I was at the Jersey Shore for Shannon's bachelorette party. It was awesome!!! I don't think I've been to a beach since Dublin, so it was great to have sand inbetween my toes again.

I'm workin on the educating thang! But I head back to campus next week, if you have any ?s let me know and I can ask my professors. Free info! Like WebMD, without the whole "you're gonna die" thing.

How was the concert?

I got my first iPod (which I still have) in late June 2007. It has served me well.

Since we're on this nostalgia kick, remember when you used to buy electronic equipment with the expectation that it would, y'know, actually work for more than a year or two, and wouldn't become horribly outdated within 6 months? :drool:

i swear to gawd, this thread is going so fast I feel like Im on a topless steam train going at 240 mph with a really long scarf round my neck as I hang over the side trying to hi-five people I pass all the while feelin like Ive been flat-fuuuked by the wind..

jaysus!

Since we're on this nostalgia kick, remember when you used to buy electronic equipment with the expectation that it would, y'know, actually work for more than a year or two, and wouldn't become horribly outdated within 6 months? :drool:

Yes. My iPod even became outdated within a month. I got a 30GB for $250, and for that same price a month later, I could have gotten the 80GB.

i swear to gawd, this thread is going so fast I feel like Im on a topless steam train going at 240 mph with a really long scarf round my neck as I hang over the side trying to hi-five people I pass all the while feelin like Ive been flat-fuuuked by the wind..

jaysus!

On the chart of all-time greatest metaphors, this is up there.

jaysus!

sounds like just another day in my life

jaysus!

oh man... NSW, I'm tempted to switch this one in for my new sig... tempted...

Close! I was at the Jersey Shore for Shannon's bachelorette party. It was awesome!!! I don't think I've been to a beach since Dublin, so it was great to have sand inbetween my toes again.

I'm workin on the educating thang! But I head back to campus next week, if you have any ?s let me know and I can ask my professors. Free info! Like WebMD, without the whole "you're gonna die" thing.

How was the concert?

Sounds like a great time! Did Shannon have fun? How many of you were there?

Haha! I'll PM you my question(s) in the fall, so I don't have to geek out too badly on here. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom