The Temple Bar - A Cooler Name Than Sting -UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got my third winning cup at Timmies today :tongue: It was a donut :wink:

You're going to have to fight me for it. :angry:

I have absolutely no problem fighting you. I'm tougher than I look. Bring it ON! :madwife:
I'll fight you both :angry:

:angry: :angry: :angry:

:reject: Sorry, I have a bit of a temper. Carry on.

I can hold my liquor :yes: Also, I'm really fun when I'm drunk :wink:
lol, I can barely hold my liquor, but I'm all kinds of fun when I'm drunk :drunk:

I go to the gym and this means I've missed two hours worth of tour posts. :scream:

Anyone freak out more than they already have today? Have more dates been announced? Has U2.com fucked up any way more than it already possibly could?

Bo, the open bar at our psuedo wedding will have Guinness on tap and lemon drops. :drunk:

Ooh, peoples :D

Timmies, ftmfw. I'm having my breakfast sammich now. Then bed. Oh wait, I have to work first :angry:

Morning? Anybody home? Timmies pls?

:wave:

Tim%2520Horton%2520pot%2520of%2520coffee%2520animated.gif

Thanks, Bo :hug: I was going to check on you and see if you were still alive. I was afraid you'd frozen to death in this arctic weather :(

I totally did not want to get out of bed today. It's dark and rainy and good sleeping weather. The time change always messes with me, too, so I'm extra sleepy today. :angry:
Argh. Dark and snowy and -30 here this morning :angry: Let's go back to bed.

Uuuh, seperately :shifty:

what up Kaf!
Enjoying some peace and quiet before work, you? :D Are you going to draw me something?

Thanks, Bo :hug: I was going to check on you and see if you were still alive. I was afraid you'd frozen to death in this arctic weather :(

How can he be cold when he has me keeping him warm (from 3,000 miles away)? :lol:

Argh. Dark and snowy and -30 here this morning :angry: Let's go back to bed.

Uuuh, seperately :shifty:

I can has body heat? :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom