The Official Lonley 2005 AFL Season Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tania said:
Wet Toast :lmao:

:sad:

Nah, we deserve it after that performance! Don't know what happened to the consistency we had for most of the season :huh: back to the usual awesome at home, crap away.

Is it a must win for Freo now? Or can they still sneak in?

Who knows? I must look it up. Too busy doing the calculations to see if my team can make the hockey finals this week to worry about aerial ping pong :wink:

Arcadion said:

:sad:

Nah, we deserve it after that performance! Don't know what happened to the consistency we had for most of the season :huh: back to the usual awesome at home, crap away.

Is it a must win for Freo now? Or can they still sneak in?

Must win

Ah, shit. I'm already starting to get nervous. Honestly, it's like pending childbirth for me every bloody year. :rolleyes: I'm sad.

Tonight, I am hoping and praying that Sydney win. I know that the Eagles losses of late, are not going to continue forever. Their problems have been spread out with a few different things, like injuries and absences, but they have also lost concentration. They're fixable things. Is it fixed early enough? Sydney have won some surefire floggings, I've thought, of late, and I cannot even guess anymore.

Anyway, this weekend, I've picked the Swans. The Demons and Cats was bloody hard to pick. I've gone with the Demons, but who knows. Crows over the Saints, but I have taken a real liking to the Saints lately. I reckon the Crows are going to be one of the last teams in. They're experienced. They know how to cope. And lastly, the Kangaroos. I cant stand them, but I dont think Port can pull out enough at this stage.

:sigh:

I am now supporting the Swans for the rest of the season. Basically, that means they're goners :huh:

Sorry Anna:sad:

Ah, but that's just it. Even with a second chance I will be supporting them so all is lost :sad: :lol:

I really hope we beat the Swans, we need this one bad...just to get our confidence back up. We lose and we will not recover. If Sydney lose I think they'll have a better chance of making the GF. Either way, if the Swans get further than us I'll be cheering them to win the GF. Good luck :)

Tania said:
:sad: I know, I know....

:shrug: what can I say...

:(

:madspit:

j/k, of course :wink: I'm pleased it was a marginal loss and we obviously have the extra chance.
I'm stoked that St Kilda won.

My tipping, however, is a write-off :up:

bono_man2002 said:
Great game last night......I know I shouldnt say this....but Go Saints :)
It was. I don't really support either Adelaide team but I support the Crows even less. It's nice to see them lose at home. :wink:

port adelaide have EASILY accounted for the UNSPECIAL kangaroos

out of the eight teams to qualify for the finals, the kangaroos deserved to be there the LEAST

Angela Harlem said:
It was. But I'm painfully biased.
:(

:lmao: Anna, your sig :lmao:

Okay, I didn't watch much of this weekend's footy so this could be totally wrong and as I am very biased against any team from SA (if that makes sense, if not it means I don't like the Crows or Port Adelaide) I think it will be either Sydney and St Kilda or Sydney and Wet Toast for the finals.

Now that I've said that it should be an all SA final :shrug: :lol:

Dont say that! Please! :lol:
I'm surprised at how many people supported Sydney and were disappointed at the loss. Controversy aside, and ignoring bandwagoners, we cop a lot of shit. People love to hate Sydney. Fuckers. But anyway. The commentator on Fri said he reckoned for a Saints/Swans final. I hadn't contemplated it before then, and I really like the idea :up:

So here's for no more heartbreaking losses!
:applaud:

Bad luck Angela :(
I know, we were lucky to win, it could have gone either way. West Coast vs Sydney GF :wink:

Tania said:

I think it will be either Sydney and St Kilda or Sydney and Wet Toast for the finals.

The winner of Crows/Power will have to play us. I hope they destroy each other while we are having a nice rest :wink:
Sydney can't meet St. Kilda in the GF, only the prelim.

Back
Top Bottom