NBA 2018-19 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

lol the sixers had the most obnoxious courtside fan i've ever seen in the last series - say what you will about drake, but at least he's not in milwaukee jumping up and waving a four-foot sign in front of the home fans' faces every single time the raptors do anything remotely good, nor is he saying racist shit to bucks players when they stand in front of him to inbound the ball when they're playing in toronto.
That's exactly one annoying guy, I know who you are talking about. He's some lawyer who's had courtside season tickets for decades. I specifically said celebrity courtside fans for that reason.

yea i just got reminded of that dude when you mentioned courtside sixers fans. i figured he must be a lawyer or some sort of banking/insurance exec type. i almost always think that philly sports fans' reputation is undeserved but you guys had some pretty shitty away fans representing you in the last series. two drunk jerkoffs in sixers jerseys sat three rows behind me during game 7 and were screaming the entire game at raptors fans and trying to start fights. they were barely even watching the game and when they did it was only to yell some sort of obscenity about whichever raptors player had the ball. those guys were definitely the type to gleefully throw batteries at santa claus.

say what you want about annoying raptors fans but we'd never go so low as to boo the US national anthem. stay classy, milwaukee.

say what you want about annoying raptors fans but we'd never go so low as to boo the US national anthem. stay classy, milwaukee.

Lol are you sure about that?

Not saying *Raptors* fans are guilty of this, but this is precisely the type of behavior I would expect coming from both Habs fans and Leafs fans.

Big difference there of course is there’s no egotism associated with being a Raptor fan. Not like the latter two teams I mentioned.

Lol are you sure about that?

Not saying *Raptors* fans are guilty of this, but this is precisely the type of behavior I would expect coming from both Habs fans and Leafs fans.

Big difference there of course is there’s no egotism associated with being a Raptor fan. Not like the latter two teams I mentioned.

habs fans have booed the anthem when they played the bruins before. montreal is a completely different place.

here's what toronto fans do to the american national anthem:

That video was awesome! I've always loved Canada. My dream is to go there someday. I guess I'm rooting for Toronto to advance to the Finals. After that, the Warriors could (jinx time) sweep. :wink:

Kudos to Toronto. They really surprised me as I really thought Milwaukee was the the better team. I'm disappointed but still happy about the Bucks being relevant again, and hopefully the future is bright with Giannis.

Lol. I'm a bit torn on the criticism. On one hand, I wish there were more adjustments. On the other hand, Milwaukee has just gotten cold. Uncharacteristic free throw and 3 point shooting compared to their larger body of work all season. Some of it is Toronto playing good defense, but more of it is just the Bucks missing open shots that they normally make. The opportunities are there.

I blame this all on God’s need to prove Paul Pierce is the worst at predicting series outcomes. Raptors are 3-0 since Pierce tweeted “Bucks got this.”

I blame this all on God’s need to prove Paul Pierce is the worst at predicting series outcomes. Raptors are 3-0 since Pierce tweeted “Bucks got this.”

After the Bucks reeled off 4 straight once Pierce proclaimed them done after losing game 1 to the Celtics.

Paul the mush.

if you want to see less drake tonight, here's a stream of the canadian sportsnet feed. Raptors vs Bucks

apparently they showed him like 100 times on the TNT broadcast last game but on TSN it was only a handful of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom