The Octagon Bar: Kilts No Longer Optional

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my dad wanted to go with me to get my first one :rolleyes:
I have a celtic band around my upper arm:yes:
I think these two are going to be the only ones I have for at least a long time.
I need to get the celtic one finished now that I have the u2 one finished, but that can be any time. :shrug:

awesome. :up: i'd probably get celtic designs, but i don't want it in any obvious places. can you imagine the uproar if the presidents political advisor is giving a press conference and she's got ink on her neck? :huh:

Tara, have you seen my Henna tatoo of the Joshua Tree? what do you think, should I get it done for real or does it look tacky?

u2bonogirl said:
3428%3A54%3B23232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D%3B2%3B%3D%3A5%3B%3DXROQDF%3E232375264944%3Aot1lsi
heres the addition to the u2 tattoo. u2 is on the other side with angels praying over them:yes:
ouch! it hurt though
:applaud: Tara you're not planning to out do me with the body art are you? :D

*flicks on the jukebox to brass in pocket by the pretenders*
Im gonna make you see
theres nobody else here
no one like me
Im special
so special
Ive gotta have some of your
attention
give it to me
*tara grabs a bottle for a microphone and dances a little jig in the middle of the dance floor*

yay! a dancing partner. grab a bottle honey, join me in a little rendition of brass in pocket:yes:
GONNA USE MY ARMS
GONNA USE MY LEGS
GONNA USE MY STYLE
GONNA USE MY SIDESTEP
GONNA USE MY FINGERS
GONNA USE MY, MY, MY IMAGINATION

just cuz were here alone doesnt mean somebody couldnt just waltz in:laugh: trust me, I know:|
you never know if gerard could just walk in at any moment.
hey look there he is now!
hey, man, this girl loves you:yes:*shoves gerard towards the naked bellydancer*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom