The Octagon Bar: Getting Ready For Kodak Moments....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:
:sigh:

No one wants to talk to me..at an isane hour of the morning...where's Tania? Shouldn't this be a reasonsable time for her????

I was out mowing the lawn :laugh:

:wave:

Hello, from the other side of the island:laugh:

Did you see the ad for 9.00pm Friday night? We finally get the Grammy's, with a "live" performance from U2:laugh:

Morning all - just reading through the last 9 pages:huh:
1. Love the name v. sweet:hug:
2. U2 in Vegas? Why yes I will be attending:D
3. RRHoF field trip this summer? sounds like an excellent idea
4. Okay back to u2 in Vegas - how wonderful would that be? I'm v.v.v. excited about this possiblity
5. Loved the performance last night - thought everyone looked good/sounded good- the UTEOTW performance got me so excited for this tour to start

off to breakfast everyone - take care

i'm just here for a minute...Stars, lovely, lovely pics from last night...:bow: You and U2Granny outdid yourselves. We're finding us some of THAT in Chicago! :heart:

U2Girl, I'm headed to the gym and am watching Slane and parts of LiveAid!

I love love love the LiveAid performance.

Hopefully if I do meet you and Stars and we are up front or whatever please don't be embarrassed if I sing very loudly and badly and dance like a maniac...! :lmao:

we shall all sing loudly/badly! favorite slane moment: kite (you can see tears in his eyes! :heart:) and "look edge! a beach ball!"

beatlesboy said:

Yes, I was actually thinking of charging $40 for a yearly subscription ($20 if you're an original member of Interference) and sending out crappy keychains to everyone. :hmm:

LOL

:lol: don't forget a crappy member card too (never got mine, btw!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom