The new randoooooom AKA everyone run and hide 'cause a new clever title is needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah there was skating on...I believe there is tonight too.

By the way...my day went sooooooooooooooooooo slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Blue Room said:
How was your little trip Schmeg? :wink: :laugh:

This place was dead last night, was skating on or something? :eyebrow:
My trip was great, thanks! :D I wish I was still there. Got to hang out with two of my most favoritest Interferencers, see a new city, and look at houses...what's better than that?!

There was skating on last night and there's more on tonight! :hyper:

I am REALLY excited that they'll be showing the dance compulsories. :nerd:

Kariann said:

By the way...my day went sooooooooooooooooooo slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
:hug:

We were talking about Dick Cheney and the quails today and I thought of you...and then I thought about the Flying Tomato and had to keep
from giggling to myself on the floor.

_41310460_shaunwhite203.jpg

:drool:

Schmeg said:

There was skating on last night and there's more on tonight! :hyper:

I am REALLY excited that they'll be showing the dance compulsories. :nerd:

:yikes: :wink:

I know who one of the Interferencers was, but who was the other one?

Blue Room said:

:yikes: :wink:

I know who one of the Interferencers was, but who was the other one?
Someone you'd recognize better in a pink hat. :D

Kariann said:

:| Now my browser is off on this thread. :mad:

:wink: Must have been a Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon day. That was how my week went last week.

Kariann said:
Ok I got all nervous and emotional last night when the Chinease girl fell and then pulled it out in the end.
Me too!!! I really thought she broke her knee. I was on the phone yelling "Oh my GOD!!!"when it happened. She deserved a medal after that! Did you see the looks on the faces of their team mates?

Kariann said:
I think the next Randoom should be something like Randoooooom Goes For The Gold since the Olympics are on and all.
:up:

:drool: Olympics :drool:

Men's short program tonight!

"The short men get to go tonight."
~Morning sports announcer...with the [ironic] radio name Jim Shorts...

Schmeg said:

Me too!!! I really thought she broke her knee. I was on the phone yelling "Oh my GOD!!!"when it happened. She deserved a medal after that! Did you see the looks on the faces of their team mates?

I know! I was like holy crap...I was laying in bed watching and I sat up and was almost biting my nails when they were skating and then was kind of choked up when they ended up doing good!

Freaky...flipped the channel to NBC and Access Hollywood and there was a clip of.....

The Flying Tomato!

I think he's replaced McSexy in my :heart:

Also I just realized how that it was perfect we did Buca for dinner...an Italian dinner sandwiched between viewing the Olympics in Italy...and The Flying Tomato seeing as though tomatos play a large part in Italian cuisine!

Ok I'm rambling now about nonsense....someone stop me.

Kariann said:
I miss seeing the Flying Tomato though. :sad:
I made you a Valentine's Day Present! :D

345%3C%3B9776%7Ffp335%3Enu%3D3237%3E3%3C5%3E76%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D3233533%3A%3C6%3B94nu0mrj

Off to make some Eggos and watch the Olympics!

Kariann said:
Freaky...flipped the channel to NBC and Access Hollywood and there was a clip of.....

The Flying Tomato!

I think he's replaced McSexy in my :heart:

Also I just realized how that it was perfect we did Buca for dinner...an Italian dinner sandwiched between viewing the Olympics in Italy...and The Flying Tomato seeing as though tomatos play a large part in Italian cuisine!

Ok I'm rambling now about nonsense....someone stop me.
You and the Tomato are meant to be!!! He's even replaces McSexy McPeak! That is McAmazing!

:lol: Buca was a very appropriate dinner!

Back
Top Bottom