The new randoooooom AKA everyone run and hide 'cause a new clever title is needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fah said:

Someday :hmm:

That almost sounds like a commitment :D

I didn't see her show today/tonight. What part of town was she in?

Hey, do you want me to send you some of my BNL/U2/Coldplay pics?

I have to send them one at a time...IWB is a satified customer :yes:

I wanna see pictures :hyper: !

fah, apparently it would have been faster for me to hand deliver the package than to send it USPS, sorry.................

U2Girl1978 said:
I forgot my cell phone and I'm at work. We're supposed to be getting a huge noreaster tonight. :happy:

That is a great place for your cell phone to be :happy:
Congrats! ;)

digging out of the storm should be fun

28_4_5.gif

Its amazing, we really havent had any really bad storms so far this year in West Michigan. :shifty: Maybe I shouldnt have said that.................Is someone dancing now? :yikes: :wink:

Blue Room said:
Its amazing, we really havent had any really bad storms so far this year in West Michigan. :shifty: Maybe I shouldnt have said that.................Is someone dancing now? :yikes: :wink:

does chair dancing count? :reject:

We got done an hour early :love: and the party in the party room is cleaning up! :drool: No loud music this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I count another thing anytime soon I will barf. Inventory sucks!

Thanks for sharing the pics, fah. Ah the memories.
The Coldplay pic does remind me of a certain Irish lad....I wonder who that could be :hmm:

I am cleaning and shredding old paperwork while watching To Kill A Mockingbird......I love this movie :love:

IKEA=

C
R
A
P
!

:angry:

I bought some small pictures and frames today. The frames do not stay together now that the pictures are in them. Everything I've even bought from that store has fallen apart. I'm afraid to buy furniture from there :yikes: :tsk:

I want my $8.00 back! :madwife:

I have never been in a IKEA..........Making a return trip, so to speak?

Back to movie and shredding........

I'm supposed to go to my parents for dinner...and to do some laundry. I don't want to :scream: The picture frame event just wore me out. :grumpy: But I need to do laundry and I know they are making an all vegetarian meal tonight since I think I'll be the only one there, so I better go :|

:ohmy: that sucks! That's why I decided not to go either. I need to pay off 2005 with my taxes instead of seeing U2. With the start of the 4th leg tonight, that decision really hurts :sigh:

Its amazing though how time flies and the next tour will be here. The time between Elevation and Vertigo went really fast for me. Joshua Tree to Zoo was the only period that seemed like it took forever.

I have been sucked into watching Dirty Dancing yet again. What is it about that movie that makes me watch it whenever I find it on tv? :huh:

"Nobody puts Baby in the corner"

arw9797 said:
I just hope they don't wait 4 years until the next tour :scream:

My "guess" is they will be on tour again sometime in 2009. I predict stadiums exclusively or almost exclusively next tour also.

arw9797 said:
I hope they don't do all stadiums. I liked my arena shows much better.

I have heard nothing good about the Miller Park sound system here. I liiiiiiiiiike the Bradley Center. Camp Randall in Madison would be interesting

arw9797 said:
I hope they don't do all stadiums. I liked my arena shows much better.

Dont quote me or anything. :laugh: :wink: Just a guess. :shrug:

I actually like both kinds of shows equally, advantages and disadvantages to both. Although I havent seen a U2 stadium show since Popmart.

All I can say is, Soldier Field in Chicago in June at the same time as festival there was just a fantastic atmosphere in 1997. 3 nights in a row of U2 in Chicago with near perfect weather. I have never had a better time in my life!

Back
Top Bottom