The Heroes/Villains Tournament of Champions - Planning Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1184107036456.gif

Oh yeahhhh

I know who Elric is, though I haven't read the books. Lance should, though, since his mom is defintely into Moorcock.

If we're including sci-fi literature characters, I'll have to nominate my namesake, Lazarus Long, and Corwin of Amber.

lazarus said:
I know who Elric is, though I haven't read the books. Lance should, though, since his mom is defintely into Moorcock.

If we're including sci-fi literature characters, I'll have to nominate my namesake, Lazarus Long, and Corwin of Amber.

Oh, for fuck's sake, Laz, that really cracked me up.

I read a ton of Michael Moorcock when I was younger, and Elric was easiily my favorite. He's bad-ass, with a sword, or some sorcery. He'd fare well in this tourney.

I'd also include Severian or Patera Silk if we're adding sci-fi literature characters.

Question: Are we including movies, or just cinema?

William Wallace.
Pan (the Fawn from Pan's Labryinth).
The Crow was a badass.
Boba Fett.
Indiana Jones. In fact, I'd enjoy an Indy vs Boba Fett battle.
Godzilla
Mothra
Silver Potato
The Joker (but not the TV or Movie versions, I don't think they are the same as the comic book joker.)
Roland of Gilead

Last edited:
Malificent/The Dragon from Sleeping Beauty.

Don't know if we want to open the animation box, because then you've got a whole lot of other shit.

How about God and Satan.

Failing that there's:
Mojo Jojo ('Mo Mojo than ever before!)
Topper Harley (not even knotted shoelaces can stop this man)
Wallace (Sin City - Hell and Back)
T-Rex (from the first Jurassic Park)
Sephiroth (FFVII if we can include video games)

And Freddy, Jason and Michael seeing as how they just don't stay dead.

I think Moses had the coolest miracle of all with the Red Sea parting. Jesus walking on water just doesn't have the same visual power.

Guy with the tablets FTW.

Back
Top Bottom