The Aussie Chat Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:
I think it'd do the world some good to legalize nudity.

It's all good here, every year before the Erotica Expo there is a topless parade down the main street of Auckland city at lunchtime.

Last year i didn't have classes that day, i'd laugh if i did this year.

Varitek said:

You were 21? Don't tell me you're one of those people who followed the law because ti was the law? :shocked:

So your age 20 purity score, pre-girlfriend and pre-alcohol, was what, 85? Ax and Ian aren't doing so bad at all.

And i'm still 19.

(Admittedly only for less than a month)

Varitek said:

You were 21? Don't tell me you're one of those people who followed the law because ti was the law? :shocked:

So your age 20 purity score, pre-girlfriend and pre-alcohol, was what, 85? Ax and Ian aren't doing so bad at all.

Not 85. I'd be interested to find out, though. But I'm too lazy to go back through all that shit to find it. Anyway, no, I didn't not drink because I wanted to follow the law. I didn't drink because I like being in control of myself and my actions. And I've seen wayyyyyy too many people make bad decisions and life-altering mistakes due to things involving alcohol.

the tourist said:

Not just legalize it, but take away the stigma of it.

That's one of the things Europe does really, really well. Guess they have Australia beat there? But we did establish that Australia is best at taking a piss, an activity also done well while naked.

If that didn't make any sense to anyone else, you're probably right.

coolian2 said:

It's all good here, every year before the Erotica Expo there is a topless parade down the main street of Auckland city at lunchtime.

Topless parades=:drool:

the tourist said:

Not 85. I'd be interested to find out, though. But I'm too lazy to go back through all that shit to find it. Anyway, no, I didn't not drink because I wanted to follow the law. I didn't drink because I like being in control of myself and my actions. And I've seen wayyyyyy too many people make bad decisions and life-altering mistakes due to things involving alcohol.

fair point.

man with both of you premium I am not going to be able to keep up.

Varitek said:

That's one of the things Europe does really, really well.

It's better if I don't go to Europe. I think I'd be constantly aroused.

coolian2 said:

awesome. The mens and womens rugby teams (thats right rugby...) at my college have a fundraiser where they run naked through the long straight hall of the central campus building grabbing the dollars held out to them.

It would be a much better event if more of them were attractive.

Dalton said:
I love that all of you were almost banned.

I've never even been threatened with a suspension.

We were threatened with a suspension, I don't know that we were almost band, I'm pretty sure I don't want to know. Why do you love it?

Varitek said:

awesome. The mens and womens rugby teams (thats right rugby...) at my college have a fundraiser where they run naked through the long straight hall of the central campus building grabbing the dollars held out to them.

It would be a much better event if more of them were attractive.

Womens rugby :yuck:

Obviously i have the same opinion of mens rugby, but i didn't think i needed to express that.

Varitek said:

We were threatened with a suspension, I don't know that we were almost band, I'm pretty sure I don't want to know. Why do you love it?

He loves trouble. I'm guessing.

coolian2 said:

And i'm still 19.

(Admittedly only for less than a month)

Yeah dude get on the ball here. I've always found, in my 4 years of college, that the first month back to school is the easiest for hookups anyway - but that's because I go to a pretty awkward/nerdy place where people had trouble getting some in the real world, so when they get back to campus they are horny as hell. What I'm saying is, take advantage of the time you have before you turn 20.

Varitek said:

Yeah dude get on the ball here. I've always found, in my 4 years of college, that the first month back to school is the easiest for hookups anyway - but that's because I go to a pretty awkward/nerdy place where people had trouble getting some in the real world, so when they get back to campus they are horny as hell. What I'm saying is, take advantage of the time you have before you turn 20.

He doesn't have much of that left.

the tourist said:

The problem with community colleges. No dorms.

Oh no I meant the main administrative building. Past the dean's office, admissions, etc....

Dorms provide their own unique bit of fun. Despite this I will be glad not to live in one in a few months.

Varitek said:

I'll try, but frankly i'm not going to get hung up on it.

Happen when it happens. Feel free to take the piss out of me at the end of next year though. That would be an epic phailure.

Varitek said:

Oh no I meant the main administrative building. Past the dean's office, admissions, etc....

Dorms provide their own unique bit of fun. Despite this I will be glad not to live in one in a few months.

Admin buildings? Naked? Did they get banned?

I mean, suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom