The Aussie Chat Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
is_there_anybody_out_there.jpg

Axver said:
OK, I'm going to go bake, but I'll be around. And these biscuits don't take long to make. Hopefully Ali will return soon too.

And surely Varitek must be on the verge of waking up!
They made me play Guitar Hero...

... and I kicked ARSE. :rockon:

:wink:

Alisaura said:

They made me play Guitar Hero...

... and I kicked ARSE. :rockon:

:wink:

Go Ali!

My baking nearly defeated me when I fucked up the mix ... but I think I've managed to save my Afghan biscuits and it's going to work! :hyper:

Axver said:
My baking nearly defeated me when I fucked up the mix ... but I think I've managed to save my Afghan biscuits and it's going to work! :hyper:
Not another case of too much butter...? :uhoh:

What makes these biscuits particularly Afghani?

Alisaura said:

I dunno about the game version, but I was "playing" Kiss's "I wanna rock and roll all night"... :lol:

Apparently you can get bass guitars for this game... :drool:

Thats Guitar Hero 3.

I've finished that game. On Medium single player, and Multi-player.

But I've gotten back into playing real guitar this week. And I'm loving it.

Have you rocked out to Knights Of Cydonia on GH3?

mysterious_jen said:
hmmmm then you arent as tall as i remember ...
Is it a bad sign that I usually think of my height in Imperial measurements? I know I'm 5'11 in bare feet... I think that translates to 179cm... :shrug:

mysterious_jen said:
hi pfan how r ya , glad people are back ! thought i would have to go sleep or something , ugh how ordinary .

Yeah, we desperately needed a foreigner too. Next thread must be a country none of us are from or live in.

bono_man2002 said:
But I've gotten back into playing real guitar this week. And I'm loving it.

Have you rocked out to Knights Of Cydonia on GH3?
It's way easier than my real bass, that's for sure :wink:

That was the first time I'd played GH... got 92% on my second attempt :D

They have Knights of Cydonia on there?! Ye gods. That must be challenging... :drool:

Alisaura said:

Not another case of too much butter...? :uhoh:

What makes these biscuits particularly Afghani?

I, uh, read the recipe too quickly and mixed my butter with flour, not with sugar. But I think I've resolved the issue. The biscuits are cooking now.

I have not the faintest of clues why they're called Afghans! It's a better name than "choc biscuit with cornflakes in the mix"?

Alisaura said:
That was the first time I'd played GH... got 92% on my second attempt :D

They have Knights of Cydonia on there?! Ye gods. That must be challenging... :drool:

Nice going! :up:

Knights Is just fun to play.....its hard cause for some reason you have to play some Synth bits on guitar :shrug:

Its much for fun to play on a real guitar :wink:

Alisaura said:

Is it a bad sign that I usually think of my height in Imperial measurements? I know I'm 5'11 in bare feet... I think that translates to 179cm... :shrug:

It seems a lot of people here still give their height in Imperial. I know I do. Same with my weight too. When I was little, my mother had an old measure and old scales, so I was measured in feet and inches and weighed in stone. It stuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom