The Aussie Chat Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sicy said:

Sorry but no, this forum was made specifically for chatting.

You really don't believe that we're all from the Pitcairn Islands and desperately want to meet other U2 fans from the place? :wink:

coolian2 said:

Yeah, i usually like to stick my hands down the toilet before i cook something too

You have no idea how much soap I've just used on my hands.

Jen and Andrew, stay out! :mad: :wink:

Axver said:

You have no idea how much soap I've just used on my hands.

Jen and Andrew, stay out! :mad: :wink:

Don't worry. Everything'll wash down the drain.

the tourist said:

Don't worry. Everything'll wash down the drain.

You'll clog it, I'm sure.

Thank goodness I won't be the plumber who has to deal with that. Though you're footing the bill.

the tourist said:
I would like to take this moment to apologize to you for my rude comment earlier. I really didn't realize what would happen from that last night.

Apology accepted, but dont think just because you paid for premium membership that means you have less of a chance of getting in trouble.

mysterious_jen said:

where's a dirty girl supposed to take a shower ??

Use the hose outside. Entertainment for the whole neighbourhood.

Axver said:

You really don't believe that we're all from the Pitcairn Islands and desperately want to meet other U2 fans from the place? :wink:

I believe you are all from some strange island, yes. ::Here's where I'm supposed to put in the winking smilie::

Axver said:

The presence of Tourist and I kind of killed that facade ages ago. :reject:

the tourist said:

Technically true. The dishes from muffin baking earlier got in the way. So I did that instead. Well, although I'm getting distracted, at least I'm being distracted in a productive way!

mysterious_jen said:

i need to do muffins but am resisting the urge, the white fudge walnut brownie slice was a fucking winner though .

My first day off i'm having a bake-a-thon.

Seriously, i prefer doing stuff like that on what i'd call a day off, because it just seems relaxing

mysterious_jen said:

i dotn mess around with the environement baby ...

water wasters :mad:

:up:

Wankers. I especially don't get people who hose down paved surfaces. I used to live in a housing complex on the Gold Coast, and before the drought got bad, the owner of the complex would just stroll around with a hose, hosing down the driveways for no apparent reason.

Though I do have to question your dedication to saving water in light of your eagerness to waste litres of the stuff in the shower with a certain tourist. :wink:

Axver said:

:up:

Wankers. I especially don't get people who hose down paved surfaces. I used to live in a housing complex on the Gold Coast, and before the drought got bad, the owner of the complex would just stroll around with a hose, hosing down the driveways for no apparent reason.

Though I do have to question your dedication to saving water in light of your eagerness to waste litres of the stuff in the shower with a certain tourist. :wink:

i dunno i think it may be a 3 min shower or less :lol:

mysterious_jen said:

i dunno i think it may be a 3 min shower or less :lol:

Maybe you should buy a ticket to Seattle then, rather than he to Geelong. :wink:

Seattle sounds nicer anyway. I haven't made my way to Geelong yet, but even you've bagged it, so ...

Axver said:

Maybe you should buy a ticket to Seattle then, rather than he to Geelong. :wink:

Seattle sounds nicer anyway. I haven't made my way to Geelong yet, but even you've bagged it, so ...

OI !!!!!!!!!

ooops edit , i thought you meant bagged it in a different way lol

geelong hmmmm is 98% phail !

seattle :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom