Temple Bar - they left the door open and Doozer walked right in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Oh, d'oh! I knew you had gone to SF. I had a brain fart. :reject:

How was it? :)

No worries, I don't expect people on here to memorize my itinerary. :)

It was great, thanks, had a really good time.....

How were the first 2 hours of 24? I am TIVOing it....seasons 2-5, watched on DVD, but, got so into 5 last month that I'm sort of itching to watch 6 from the beginning.....

Hi EVERYONE :wave:

LMPA - Looking hawt :drool:

Reg - coming to the slutfest?

VP - At least this ice isn't like 4 yrs ago...apart from that I'm all over this global warming thing

Beav & Kat - You are both insane...good luck with the cleansing :up:

Thora - hope your appointment went well and your whiplash is getting better :hug:

NSW - hope SF went well, and glad your feedback was good last week.

Beav - Good job on having paint on the walls & lighting, changing diapers in the dark would suck.

VP & LMPA - any chance you could do a thread in gatherings finding out when is the best time for people for the fest? I'm just popping in and will prob be an infrequest visitor for the next couple of weeks :(

Tre - stop mocking my London, it's bad enough I have to live here :shame:

RB, Mandy, Quiet & Bri :wave:

Dooz - :flirt: I like this bars disco balls :yes:

VG - Flipflops?? ask your mom if I can use her credit card too :D

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I'll get on this thread/London/slutfest gig, stat. :flirt:

:drool:

I wanna go to Reggie's lair. :macdevil:

24 is so fucking good. :combust:

So I should watch and not wait for the DVD?

Hey Snow...hope all is well with you.

snowbunny00774 said:
Hi EVERYONE :wave:

Beav & Kat - You are both insane...good luck with the cleansing :up:

She lives! YAY! How's it going?

Thanks for the well wishes. I'm pretty sure Kat is sending PMs like "I totally had a fudge topped banana split while beav starves himself. lol. owned.", but that's ok.

Dave - post away, buddy.

UberBeaver said:
She lives! YAY! How's it going?

Thanks for the well wishes. I'm pretty sure Kat is sending PMs like "I totally had a fudge topped banana split while beav starves himself. lol. owned.", but that's ok.

:shifty: :drool: I did have a bite of orange I don't even eat oranges, but it was sitting there all cut up

Dave no need to justify drinking on a monday

redkat said:

:shifty: :drool: I did have a bite of orange I don't even eat oranges, but it was sitting there all cut up

Dave no need to justify drinking on a monday

That's not bad at all. And I never realized just how much I love oranges. I swear to God every commercial that comes on TV is for food. Places I don't eat nor like, but they're tormenting me today. You holding up ok?

why the hell do soccer/football threads always turn into pissing contests? Don't we all generally like the sport we were raised to like, why argue about it.

I'm checking theenvelope.com for the golden globe updates. I have no clue who lots of those people are

yea I'm doing fine, though I was reasoning with myself while unloading the groceries why guinness would be ok since it's low in calories and a liquid :D

i can't stand watching basketball on tv, but the one game i went to (the fiba tournament of the americas final), i enjoyed watching.

but we don't have a team here othr than uinviersity teams.

Back
Top Bottom