Temple Bar - they left the door open and Doozer walked right in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was raised to watch baseball, basketball and football. The only sports I watch now are hockey and the world cup every 4 years. And on the rare occasion the red sox make the playoffs, I'll watch a game or two.

24 is a silly show. The computer chick with the eternal pout annoys the crap outta me. But the last 2 minutes were really good.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:lmao:

I need to try that next Monday. I think I know the rules.

Isn't it something like "Everytime Jack shoots someone" or "Chloe pouts", etc.

And Beav, leave Chloe outta this. I :love: her.

This was the first I've watched it since the first season. I just never got into it. So I figured I'd try again, and I dunno, I'm not getting into it. OH - Where is Elisha Cuthbert? She was half the reason I wanted to "get back into it"?

UberBeaver said:

This was the first I've watched it since the first season. I just never got into it. So I figured I'd try again, and I dunno, I'm not getting into it. OH - Where is Elisha Cuthbert? She was half the reason I wanted to "get back into it"?

Ugh. Hopefully she won't show up at all. She thinks "daddy"'s dead or something. Ick.

I have pizza. In my house. Waiting to be eaten.

I was raised by wolves, so, sports did not play a huge role in my upbringing, unless you count killing sheep as a sport......but, as you know, I'm a big fan now.

redkat said:

Wasn't it just last week you didn't like it?

If you go to an irish pub that has Chips and Curry you gotta try that with your Guinness :drool:

I know chips, what;s the curry part? LIke curry on fries?

Yeah, 5 days ago I couldn't stand Guinness. Then some weird superpower overwhelmed me and I decided to try it at a restaurant , and I liked it. A lot. Then I went to an Islander's game and they have a Guinness stand (way out of the way) and the pump was broken and I was disappointed. And then I figured I'd get some last night at the bar and they don't carry it. But it's like the predominate craving in my brain now.

UberBeaver said:

I know chips, what;s the curry part? LIke curry on fries?

Yeah, 5 days ago I couldn't stand Guinness. Then some weird superpower overwhelmed me and I decided to try it at a restaurant , and I liked it. A lot. Then I went to an Islander's game and they have a Guinness stand (way out of the way) and the pump was broken and I was disappointed. And then I figured I'd get some last night at the bar and they don't carry it. But it's like the predominate craving in my brain now.

yes you definitely sound hooked

:superpowers: :D

yea it's curry sauce over fries or on the side. It's soo good

Back
Top Bottom