Sunburst Finish brought to you by The Communist Sun Worshippers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone's going to invite me to join something, it should be my betrothed :flirt:

You'd better be talking about me there, or we've got some real talking to do :madwife: ... :wink:

It looks terribly confusing, just join up and hope for best - that's what I did :lol:

You'd better be talking about me there, or we've got some real talking to do :madwife: ... :wink:

It looks terribly confusing, just join up and hope for best - that's what I did :lol:

Of course. What do you take me for, a slut, becoming engaged to just anyone? I'm faithful as a basset hound.

There are enough words to read about creating a nation that I have to take out my dry dirty contacts before I begin. BRB.

Of course. What do you take me for, a slut, becoming engaged to just anyone? I'm faithful as a basset hound.

There are enough words to read about creating a nation that I have to take out my dry dirty contacts before I begin. BRB.

That's what I like to hear, I've had my doubts in the past (with good reason) but I've beaten you into submission and now you're the perfect Stepford Wife.

Contacts, the most painful things on earth barring thumbscrews. :down: Get glasses, woman :up:

I have the new thread ready :hyper:

Hoorah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom