Sugar Tit, SC superthread - Page 39 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 05-04-2008, 07:21 PM   #571
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,959
Local Time: 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

me too, i think both discs are great. although i kind of did a double take, the track every word from your mouth is a knife in my ear or whatever, the version off the first disc, the music sounds almost identical to fearless. they ripped themselves off
What's Fearless? I don't have their first album. But you have my e-mail. So I suppose I could have the first album at some point soon.
__________________

__________________
the tourist is online now  
Old 05-04-2008, 07:22 PM   #572
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 11:56 AM
i wish you could buy packs of starburst with just one flavour, even if it was a combo of the different types. what i mean is...i love strawberry starbursts, and only strawberry ones. my absolute favourite type is the strawberry banana in the tropical kind, i'd love a bag entirely of those, but i'd still buy a bag of all the strawberry varities (i think there's plain strawberry, strawberry banana, and strawberry kiwi).
__________________

__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 05-04-2008, 07:22 PM   #573
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,959
Local Time: 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes
i wish you could buy packs of starburst with just one flavour, even if it was a combo of the different types. what i mean is...i love strawberry starbursts, and only strawberry ones. my absolute favourite type is the strawberry banana in the tropical kind, i'd love a bag entirely of those, but i'd still buy a bag of all the strawberry varities (i think there's plain strawberry, strawberry banana, and strawberry kiwi).
I like all the original flavours, but if I had to put them in order from best to worst, it'd be orange, cherry, strawberry, lemon.
__________________
the tourist is online now  
Old 05-04-2008, 07:23 PM   #574
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,813
Local Time: 09:56 AM
This Bang & Clatter CD Exchange idea seems weird to me.
__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is offline  
Old 05-04-2008, 07:23 PM   #575
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by the tourist
What's Fearless? I don't have their first album. But you have my e-mail. So I suppose I could have the first album at some point soon.
hey, i didn't pay for it, why should you

i'll send it to you this evening.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 05-04-2008, 07:23 PM   #576
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,959
Local Time: 09:56 AM
I'm listening to The Sun And The Moon now.
__________________
the tourist is online now  
Old 05-04-2008, 07:24 PM   #577
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,959
Local Time: 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMelon
This Bang & Clatter CD Exchange idea seems weird to me.
Yes. It does. Do they not understand that Desert Island is the same, only not as weird, and paired with a game?
__________________
the tourist is online now  
Old 05-04-2008, 07:24 PM   #578
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMelon
This Bang & Clatter CD Exchange idea seems weird to me.
oh wow, did someone unearth that idea? cuz we did that years ago. i remember people sending me weird shit; i didn't really like a lot of the music i got sent to me.

basically, think of it like desert island, except instead of uploading the tracks, you're making cds and sending them to people.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 05-04-2008, 07:24 PM   #579
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,959
Local Time: 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

hey, i didn't pay for it, why should you

i'll send it to you this evening.
__________________
the tourist is online now  
Old 05-04-2008, 07:24 PM   #580
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,813
Local Time: 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes
i wish you could buy packs of starburst with just one flavour, even if it was a combo of the different types. what i mean is...i love strawberry starbursts, and only strawberry ones. my absolute favourite type is the strawberry banana in the tropical kind, i'd love a bag entirely of those, but i'd still buy a bag of all the strawberry varities (i think there's plain strawberry, strawberry banana, and strawberry kiwi).
Strawberry = the pink kind, right? Those are the best, for sure.
__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is offline  
Old 05-04-2008, 07:25 PM   #581
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,959
Local Time: 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

basically, think of it like desert island, except instead of uploading the tracks, you're making cds and sending them to people.
So it costs more, and takes more effort, and you get less out of it.
__________________
the tourist is online now  
Old 05-04-2008, 07:25 PM   #582
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by the tourist
I like all the original flavours, but if I had to put them in order from best to worst, it'd be orange, cherry, strawberry, lemon.
i haven't had an original pack in forever, i always buy tropical since i like strawberry-banana better than strawberry. but i'm sure i'd like orange starburst (i haven't had one in forever) and probably lemon.

but i'd hate cherry. i hate cherry everything. the only cherry-flavoured thing i like is cherry coke.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 05-04-2008, 07:26 PM   #583
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by the tourist
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 05-04-2008, 07:26 PM   #584
Blue Crack Addict
 
Varitek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: on borderland we run
Posts: 16,861
Local Time: 12:56 PM
can someone send me consolers of the lonely that ya'll are ravign about?
__________________
Varitek is offline  
Old 05-04-2008, 07:26 PM   #585
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,813
Local Time: 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by the tourist


Yes. It does. Do they not understand that Desert Island is the same, only not as weird, and paired with a game?
It doesn't sound as challenging to a person's tastes either...if it's made based on the tastes of the recipient, doesn't that just reinforce them?
__________________

__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is offline  
 

Tags
superthread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com