Sugar Tit, SC superthread - Page 33 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 05-04-2008, 04:36 PM   #481
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,958
Local Time: 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

there are

i'm hoping they bring it up at the next meeting because...i wouldn't want to hear someone talking with their mouth full, chewing in my ear, etc. the entire time i was on the phone with them
You could give an anonymous tip off about it to a superior....
__________________

__________________
the tourist is offline  
Old 05-04-2008, 04:36 PM   #482
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,958
Local Time: 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

lol, i dunno. i've only ever had it from places that just serve cheesesteak.
I don't know of anywhere like that here.
__________________

__________________
the tourist is offline  
Old 05-04-2008, 04:37 PM   #483
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,607
Local Time: 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by the tourist
I paid for mine... but honestly, it's $18 a year. That's not exactly what I'd call expensive. That's 2 cds.
yeah, i agree. but i was shocked when they raised the price so much. it used to only be $12, then they raised it to $18 with no warning. $6 more is a bit much. i think it should've been done more gradually.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 05-04-2008, 04:37 PM   #484
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,607
Local Time: 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by the tourist
You could give an anonymous tip off about it to a superior....
i already emailed my supervisor
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 05-04-2008, 04:38 PM   #485
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,958
Local Time: 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

yeah, i agree. but i was shocked when they raised the price so much. it used to only be $12, then they raised it to $18 with no warning. $6 more is a bit much. i think it should've been done more gradually.
Please tell me you're joking. $6? $.50/month? Much? Maybe if they doubled it or something....
__________________
the tourist is offline  
Old 05-04-2008, 04:38 PM   #486
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,607
Local Time: 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by the tourist
I don't know of anywhere like that here.
the one i go to is called steak escape, but there's none in washington the closest one to you is in portland.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 05-04-2008, 04:38 PM   #487
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,958
Local Time: 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

i already emailed my supervisor
Good job.
__________________
the tourist is offline  
Old 05-04-2008, 04:39 PM   #488
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,958
Local Time: 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

the one i go to is called steak escape, but there's none in washington the closest one to you is in portland.
And I rarely go to Portland.
__________________
the tourist is offline  
Old 05-04-2008, 04:39 PM   #489
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,958
Local Time: 09:16 AM
In fact, the last time I was in Portland was November of 2004.
__________________
the tourist is offline  
Old 05-04-2008, 04:40 PM   #490
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,958
Local Time: 09:16 AM
I think this thread is going faster today because of NSW being around.
__________________
the tourist is offline  
Old 05-04-2008, 04:40 PM   #491
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,607
Local Time: 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by the tourist
Please tell me you're joking. $6? $.50/month? Much? Maybe if they doubled it or something....
i just meant to go from $12 a year to $18 a year all of a sudden. it'd be like if a burger went from being $1 to $1.50. i think it should've progressed like $12, then $15, then $18.

but still, $18 isn't much.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 05-04-2008, 04:41 PM   #492
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,607
Local Time: 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by the tourist
Good job.
thanks
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 05-04-2008, 04:41 PM   #493
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,607
Local Time: 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by the tourist
In fact, the last time I was in Portland was November of 2004.
wow! how far away is portland? i've never been over to that part of the country so i'm not sure.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 05-04-2008, 04:42 PM   #494
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,607
Local Time: 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by the tourist
I think this thread is going faster today because of NSW being around.
mayhaps.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 05-04-2008, 04:43 PM   #495
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,958
Local Time: 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

i just meant to go from $12 a year to $18 a year all of a sudden. it'd be like if a burger went from being $1 to $1.50. i think it should've progressed like $12, then $15, then $18.

but still, $18 isn't much.
But burgers did do that at McDonalds. Like 5 years ago, they went from .59 to .99.

And think of gas prices--we should be thankful interference doesn't go that way.
__________________

__________________
the tourist is offline  
 

Tags
superthread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com