Sugar Tit, SC superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

Where are we going this time?

you'll see, though my only validation of its existence is a few mentions on funny place names and a picture of a sign for it

is interference going painfully slow for anyone else?

DreamOutLoud13 said:

You, I like.

I also like white pizza. Thin crust, alfredo sauce instead of tomato sauce, and mozzerella cheese. Delicious :drool:

With chicken too? :drool:

The Sad Punk said:

Me too.

My family makes the best Fettuccine Carbonara. I know, that makes it sound like we're some humble and traditional Italian family, which is a bold faced lie.

No one in my family likes alfredo sauce but me. :(

i forgot tomato on pizza and sundried tomato dip!

i love excessive amounts of pasta sauce: marinara, marinara full of veggies and meat, alfredo, pesto, pesto mixed with marinara.....

The Sad Punk said:

I used to do it a lot, but now I'm sort of sick of it. Depends on what it is. There used to be this tomato pasta sauce you could buy in shops with pancetta and vinegar in it, which was divine.

However, nothing is worse than too little pasta sauce.

Oh, yes, too little pasta sauce sucks. That's why I go a little overboard with my napoli sauce on the gnocchi, because I'd rather be left with a bit of the sauce than a few pieces of gnocchi and no sauce to enjoy them with.

I've never liked any store-bought pasta sauces that I've tried. Though my cop-out to store-bought-ism is buying tins of diced tomatoes rather than doing it myself.

Axver said:

I've never liked any store-bought pasta sauces that I've tried. Though my cop-out to store-bought-ism is buying tins of diced tomatoes rather than doing it myself.

For those of us who don't do it ourselves, Classico is a great brand here in the states.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

I also like white pizza. Thin crust, alfredo sauce instead of tomato sauce, and mozzerella cheese. Delicious :drool:

Can't say I've tried that. But my home-made pizza is nearly swimming in tomato and barbecue sauce. Yes, tomato AND barbecue. I couldn't decide which I liked more, so I put them both together. It works. I used to use tomato paste and barbecue sauce, but tomato sauce is cheaper than tomato paste and I find the final result tastes almost the same.

Axver said:

Can't say I've tried that. But my home-made pizza is nearly swimming in tomato and barbecue sauce. Yes, tomato AND barbecue. I couldn't decide which I liked more, so I put them both together. It works. I used to use tomato paste and barbecue sauce, but tomato sauce is cheaper than tomato paste and I find the final result tastes almost the same.

I've had bbq chicken pizza before and it was magnificent. Never had both, though.

Though my stomach can rarely handle it, I love anything spicy. Salsa, BBQ sauce, cajun food :drool:

The Sad Punk said:
I'm not too hot on BBQ sauce unless it's with hamburgers (as in the Australian barbecue term). Especially if it's spicy BBQ sauce!

When I go out to eat burgers and fries, I rarely use ketchup anymore. Fries+BBQ sauce FTMFW!

Axver said:

Oh, yes, too little pasta sauce sucks. That's why I go a little overboard with my napoli sauce on the gnocchi, because I'd rather be left with a bit of the sauce than a few pieces of gnocchi and no sauce to enjoy them with.

i found some really good store bought pasta sauce in vienna, but it was fucking expensive. trader joe's here also has good sauce.

i suck at making alfredo sauce because i have no patience with the flour, but i make a nice tomato sauce and a nice pesto.

i also like sauteing tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach, garlic, onions in lots of olive oil and pouring that over pasta

the tourist said:

I've had bbq chicken pizza before and it was magnificent. Never had both, though.

I can't stand chicken on pizza. It just doesn't work if you ask me.

LemonMelon said:
Though my stomach can rarely handle it, I love anything spicy. Salsa, BBQ sauce, cajun food :drool:

I'm not into spicy food. A friend of mine puts tabasco sauce on everything, though. Spicy teriyaki with saracha (sp?), cayenne (sp?) peppers, and tabasco. I wonder if he even tastes the teriyaki flavour.

mmm bbq sauce.

fries: i like bbq sauce, but it isn't readily available in the dining hall unless they serve fries with pulled pork, which i take together without a bun.

i like dipping fries in ranch or honey mustard. but nothing will beat the various amazing mayonaise sauces at pommes frites on 2nd avenue in NY, particularly pesto, horse raddish, and oh fuck i want some so badly

the tourist said:

When I go out to eat burgers and fries, I rarely use ketchup anymore. Fries+BBQ sauce FTMFW!

I haven't used tomato sauce in years, except for my pizza. Barbecue sauce is superior in every way. I drown just about every meat in it, and back on the Gold Coast, the people at the local Subway knew me as the guy who liked his filled roll just about swimming in barbecue sauce.

I nearly killed someone when I went to a US Subway and they DIDN'T HAVE BARBECUE SAUCE. Seriously, people, is there a fucking famine or something?

LemonMelon said:

Dry pizza with hardly any sauce is just awful. :tsk:

:yes:

i love chicken on pizza, particularly chicken pesto pizza. bbq chicken pizza is also delicious, and there's a PA area chain called peace-a-pizza that makes many delicious creative pizzas including a bbq chicken one, a buffalo chicken one, a really spicy fajita chicken one.... fuck i'm hungry. they're long closed too.

Axver said:

I haven't used tomato sauce in years, except for my pizza. Barbecue sauce is superior in every way. I drown just about every meat in it, and back on the Gold Coast, the people at the local Subway knew me as the guy who liked his filled roll just about swimming in barbecue sauce.

I nearly killed someone when I went to a US Subway and they DIDN'T HAVE BARBECUE SAUCE. Seriously, people, is there a fucking famine or something?

Barbeque sauce, for how amazing it is, isn't popular enough. And ranch is far too popular. :reject:

I went to Nando's the other day for a small packet of fries and had the spiciest possible sauce on it. It was really, really nice. For a while I put chilli flakes on everything savoury I ate. It made my spice-immune system go up quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom