Space Moon: The Moon In Space: ENCORA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cool, I thought it said 48 hours. Nice. Did you see my pen name? I liked that the best. :D

We should totally read the whole series, then start a religion based upon the books, just for laughs and shit. Then we recruit rich people to read the books, so we can laugh at them, and then I bet I could marry Katie Holmes in like 20 years.

Soon the order of edited posts will become strange.

I'm going to edit one now, just not sure which. Maybe the last one. Why not?

I have never seen nor read Battlefield Earth.

Last edited:
I edited my post above yours.

Such is the power of Space Moon that it can alter our perception of - the very meaning - time. Crazy.

No spoken words said:
editors.jpg

:applaud:

Last edited:
Start a Space Moon Book Club, read the whole series.....enact your plan. Make that scrilla.

I like it.

Post Script - I edited my edit.

Last edited:
Amazon.com Sales Rank: #3,280,244 in Books

We have to do something about this. That statistic is absolutely unbecoming of Space Moon. Any Space Book about Space Moon worth its Space Salt can't be in seven digits. It just can't, gang.

Maybe we need a pledge drive here on Space Moon, and we'll take our collected $$$ and buy as many Space Moon books as possible.

I bet just buying 2 editions of the book will vault it up into the 2,500,000-2,999,999 range.

I fear the book will suck, though. It sounds pretty awful according to the description:

The Warrior of Earth faces new dangers as he pursues the evil Prince Khuramani across the alien Praesepean landscape to stop his vendetta against his sister Princess Charni and his dreams of linking with the Evil Ones.

Jason's path crosses the kingdom of the Undead as Khuramani flees to Zorastra and he has to challenge the evil God Cocuba. Jason 's anger grows as fast as Khuramani's list of innocent victims...

Then again, that L. Ron Hubbard book sucked, and they STILL got a religion started. OK, I'm buying one. - And I got Kick out the Jams.

Last edited:
Well, yes, it's totally going to suck. But that's not the point. It'll be like watching a good bad movie, you know? And, as you say, could it be any fucking worse than Battlefield Earth?

GibsonGirl said:
How could it suck? It involves a moon. In space.

Imagine if FYM moved their base of operations to Space Moon. Would Space Moon all of a sudden lose some appeal? Would you want to hang out with Diamond at the Sea of Tranqulity?

This book is kind of like that, but not quite as bad.

Let's not bring Diamond, Doozer, Justin, or Carek into this.

This is a happy Space Moon. A happy moon in space.

Despite my previous post asserting otherwise.

inmyplace13 said:
Let's not bring Diamond, Doozer, Justin, or Carek into this.

This is a happy Space Moon. A happy moon in space.

Despite my previous post asserting otherwise.

LOL.

Look at my avatar.

With any luck, that's how we'll all look after years upon years of evolution on Space Moon. Perpetually.

No spoken words said:

Imagine if FYM moved their base of operations to Space Moon. Would Space Moon all of a sudden lose some appeal? Would you want to hang out with Diamond at the Sea of Tranqulity?

This book is kind of like that, but not quite as bad.

Okay. You have me there. I'm not sure I could hang out with Diamond at the Sea of Tranquility. Or any sea for that matter.

I guess I could see how it could suck. But still, the fact that it's about a moon in space could surely negate its shortcomings in part.

GibsonGirl said:
How could it suck? It involves a moon. In space.

Well, it's only redeeming quality is that is truly about Space Moon, but I am sure the author lacks the true appreciation of such a moon in space, for no one truly has a right to try to capture the essence of Space Moon in literary fiction - I mean, who has such talent to take on such a task. That's like saying 5000 years ago, "You know what, I'm going to write the Bible. Yeah, I'm going to write that shit." No one man can write The Bible, just as no one man can truly tell of Space Moon. That's why the book will suck. Plus I'm also betting the guy can't write for shit - I'm sort of a snob like that.

No spoken words said:
Look at my face:

:happy:

That's how I look on Space Moon. Perpetually.

LOL.

I'm going to write the real chapter one of this book. The real one. Not this author's. The real one. In due time, folks.

UberBeaver said:

Well, it's only redeeming quality is that is truly about Space Moon, but I am sure the author lacks the true appreciation of such a moon in space, for no one truly has a right to try to capture the essence of Space Moon in literary fiction - I mean, who has such talent to take on such a task.

I believe phillyfan26 thinks he does.

Or you'll find it on Space Moon presents Space Moon as Space Moon, Moon in Space: The History of Space Moon, the Moon in Space, the Space Moon Documentary for the Ages of a Moon in Space called Space Moon.

Or the first chapter of this book.

Back
Top Bottom