Rattled By The Rush - Communist Sun God Worshippers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so not bored...:reject: :lol: I'm actually in a good mood and really enjoying myself tonight. :D

Evening :wave:

I'm reading up on the death of Travolta's son... that is so sad for the family, what a tragedy. Something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy :(

And what's stupid is that while the family suffers a tragedy, people crawl out of the woodwork to abuse them and say that they were "embarassed" of their son..???!!!

Give me a bloody break! They're dealing with a tragedy.

Some people are saying now that the kid prolly had autism and the Travolta's keep denying it because Scientology doesn't recognize it...? What does it matter now... may he rest in peace. :(

Some people are saying now that the kid prolly had autism and the Travolta's keep denying it because Scientology doesn't recognize it...? What does it matter now... may he rest in peace. :(

Who are these "people"? The media or random people? Unless they are experts or know the Travolta's, their opinion has no basis in facts. I wouldn't let it bother you, Zee. :shrug:

All right, well, I'm getting tired, so I'm going to hop off to bed. :wave:

I'll be back tomorrow morning though! :lol:

"This fire is burning and it`s outa control,it`s not a problem you can stop,It`s Rock n Roll!"

what song is that from,its a GNR song

:drool: That sounds amazing! I bet your new Xbox 360 will look awesome on it. :up:

How've you been? It seems like it's been awhile since you've been in here. :wink:

It better, my mother's kicking me out of the sitting room and it wouldn't work on my old tele so I needed an upgrade, naturally I decided I needed a tele even better than the main one in the house

I've been fine; and yeah I know ever since my headphones broke I've sent so little time online :lol: how have you been?

Cheetah Girls One World could be the worst movie ever :lol:

It better, my mother's kicking me out of the sitting room and it wouldn't work on my old tele so I needed an upgrade, naturally I decided I needed a tele even better than the main one in the house

I've been fine; and yeah I know ever since my headphones broke I've sent so little time online :lol: how have you been?

Cheetah Girls One World could be the worst movie ever :lol:

:lol: Well, of course. :wink: That's what I usually do when I buy electronics for myself too...something better than the rest of the family has. :lol:

Boo, your headphones broke? That's too bad. I always have two pairs on hand, just in case. :lol: I can't imagine not having my iPod to use. :( I just bought these new headphones with my Christmas money too. My old ones were being held together by duct tape. :lmao:

I would imagine! :lol: Watching with your sister? My little brothers make me watch silly things like that all the time. So many cartoons...:lol:

:lol: Well, of course. :wink: That's what I usually do when I buy electronics for myself too...something better than the rest of the family has. :lol:

Boo, your headphones broke? That's too bad. I always have two pairs on hand, just in case. :lol: I can't imagine not having my iPod to use. :( I just bought these new headphones with my Christmas money too. My old ones were being held together by duct tape. :lmao:

I would imagine! :lol: Watching with your sister? My little brothers make me watch silly things like that all the time. So many cartoons...:lol:

I bought my headphones really cheap in Canada and when I found them here they were like 60 euro :( I could like get a good pair of Sennheisers for that :wink:

Yeah it's terrible the music is so bad, it's like a musical with all the voices being overproduced

I bought my headphones really cheap in Canada and when I found them here they were like 60 euro :( I could like get a good pair of Sennheisers for that :wink:

Yeah it's terrible the music is so bad, it's like a musical with all the voices being overproduced

:down: My Sennheisers were the ones that broke, actually. :( They were still functional, but they were the big can type, and I'd sat on the headband a few too many times. :lol:

Now I have these:
Rasta.image.320x320.jpg

:lol: So why are you watching it? :wink:

:down: My Sennheisers were the ones that broke, actually. :( They were still functional, but they were the big can type, and I'd sat on the headband a few too many times. :lol:

Now I have these:
Rasta.image.320x320.jpg

:lol: So why are you watching it? :wink:

They look interesting :hmm:

Do you think I get to tell my sister what to watch? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom