Randoooooooooooooom Doozer Style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:
Where is Schmeg? The World Figure Skating Championships start on ESPN in 5 minutes :hyper:. That, the Daily Show, Colbert Report and basketball - the flipper is going to get a workout tonight :dancing:.

OMG!!! I didn't even realize it was on! I'm convincing myself I don't have the flu, I had a REALLY bad day at work, and then we had company. My mom will fill me in later, I'm sure. :D

I was a complete procrastinator today. :happy:
Not one productive thing done today and then found out a couple of :mad: / :( things..............Next days off are Tues, Weds of next week. I VOW to make them productive!

Schmeg, sorry if I was contagious online :wink: Feel better!

Every blasted time it is on tv, I laugh ~Meet The Robinsons

Villain ~ why aren't you seizing the boy?

T-rex ~ because I have a big head and little arms (little arms flailing about)

:lol: :help:
You would think that after seeing this promo UMPTEEN times that I would not laugh anymore.................not so much.

shari schultz said:
Every blasted time it is on tv, I laugh ~Meet The Robinsons

Villain ~ why aren't you seizing the boy?

T-rex ~ because I have a big head and little arms (little arms flailing about)

:lol: :help:
You would think that after seeing this promo UMPTEEN times that I would not laugh anymore.................not so much.

The caffeine patch thing was funny the first 10 times... :crack:

Stupid Question-

When you have to restore your iPod, doesn't it just go back to the way it was after you update it again? I have more iTunes on my computer than I do on my iPod because I don't have enough memory on the 'Pod for all the songs.

Also:

I convinced myself I don't have the flu and now I just have a bad cough. :D

I laugh at the big head and little arms every time, too. :reject:

Hooray for full-time studenthood! :applaud:

...and let's not even get started on hormones (long, complicated story).

It wiped the ipod clean and then put everything back on it. IPod will not hold a battery charge, so I will be sending it away :( to be fixed.

:applaud: congratulations arw!

One of the out of town classmates has been dying to go to the theatre to see it. I have free tickets for 1:00 so I asked her to come with. I told her where to meet me, which is completely out of the way for me, but an easy spot for a newbie to the city to find. I said to meet at 11:30 because we have to get there, park, get the tickets.....she just called to tell me she's leaving her apartment at 11:30-11:45. She lives out by school :crack: There's no way we're going to get there at a decent time now. The line into the parking ramp is always really long and so is the box office line. I have to pick up the tickets today. :|

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
The last time I had to restore mine it took it back to the factory settings. It took a few hours (my computer is slow) for me to upload all my stuff back on it again.

Didn't see this last night. :der:

I see. I think if I had to put everything back on, mine would take a long time, too.

Back
Top Bottom