Randooooooooooooom~I Like It, I Love It, I Want Some More Of It

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:

Yeah if you could only see the dagger eyes! She's seen the dagger eyes so she knows!
:eek: I try not to be on the receiving end of the dagger eyes. :no:

fah said:

Right :wink:

So, should I confess now that I missed U2 last night :ohmy: I was too busy enjoying our block party and pretending to be a desperate housewife ~ it was a good party :giggle:
I missed it too...I was at another Greek festival. :reject: But I downloaded the clip the minute I got home and it was great! :D

Pretending to be a desperate housewife, eh? :laugh:

It was all innocent :angel:

We were just sitting around and I said 'I guess we are the desperate housewives of (my street name here) and we just all burst out laughing. Most of the husbands went 'huh'. Before any of us had a chance to pick a DS, one of my neighbours said that she wanted to be the DS who was having an affair with the gardener...something about getting her lawn mowed or something :flirt:

fah said:
It was all innocent :angel:

We were just sitting around and I said 'I guess we are the desperate housewives of (my street name here) and we just all burst out laughing. Most of the husbands went 'huh'. Before any of us had a chance to pick a DS, one of my neighbours said that she wanted to be the DS who was having an affair with the gardener...something about getting her lawn mowed or something :flirt:
:lol: I'm moving to your neighbiorhood...we don't do fun stuff like that in mine! The last time we talked to any of our neighbors was when the squirrel ate through the power lines last year and we were all wondering when it would come back.

Schmeg said:

:lol: I'm moving to your neighbiorhood...we don't do fun stuff like that in mine! The last time we talked to any of our neighbors was when the squirrel ate through the power lines last year and we were all wondering when it would come back.

We are very lucky with the neighbours we have. There are about 20 houses on our street and everybody gets along and all the kids are really nice :up: We have a block party every year, usually at the end of the August or beginning of September. We all bring something for sharing and our own food to barbecue. One of the neighbours (DS) made a chocolate trifle with fruit and angel food cake in it :drool: I made a boring tossed salad :|

fah said:

You should go into desperate housewife mode and try to figure out everything about them but what they move into their home. :wink:
:lol: Yes, and then report back to us and we can all decide if you need to run for the hills or make friends!

fah said:

But she uses her lurking skills for good not evil :wink:
I'll forgive her if I can have a few links to what they did Friday night. :love:

I'm tired...I'm gonna try to stay awake doing something else. Riiiight.

:wave:

:crack: My overnight was cancelled about an hour an a half ago. Apparently the team sanding our floors all got fired about two hours ago.

The good news is that I have today off to put stuff on the walls in my room!

I'm going to Target and/or The Christmas Tree Shoppe to buy a million kabillion frames! :dance: I'm going to get a HUUUGE :eyebrow: from my mom went I erect my U2 Shrine later on, but it'll be so worth it. :drool:

I also just discovered that the top of my tall dresser is a great place for framed snapshots! I just need one of me and my mom to balance things off...I think the one on the fridge of us on top of Whiteface Mountain will go up there.

:drool: Slow Dancing :drool: Damn you, iTunes, making me melt AND procrastinate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom