Randooooooooooooom~I Like It, I Love It, I Want Some More Of It

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:

Hey....a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do when it comes to....

:bono: :edge: :adam: :larry:
This is true, and fortunately I have seen the light. It was vertical, of course, but I've seen it!

Kariann said:

Ohio's is...Columbus at one point was not so lovingly referred to as barrel city when they were working on 315 and other roads.

two words: big dig

IWasBored said:

two words: big dig
:crazy:

Is it still leaking? Only like 20,000 gallons a day, if I remember correctly...but that wasn't enough to cause concern.

:|

Schmeg said:

:crazy:

Is it still leaking? Only like 20,000 gallons a day, if I remember correctly...but that wasn't enough to cause concern.

:|

that's actually the one good thing about living all the way out here. i have no idea what's happening in boston.

i'm going to boston tomorrow though :hyper: BRUISERS SHOW. yesssss.

we've got a brige of our own in the pioneer valley, though. and a route 9 with terrible terrible traffic.

IWasBored said:
My favorite part was the about the new climate-control in the building! :love:

That and all those roads are real! 146 is a scary place to drive. Fortunately my commute is all south of Providence, where we don't have Purgatory or Breakneck Hill.

IWasBored said:

that's actually the one good thing about living all the way out here. i have no idea what's happening in boston.

i'm going to boston tomorrow though :hyper: BRUISERS SHOW. yesssss.

we've got a brige of our own in the pioneer valley, though. and a route 9 with terrible terrible traffic.
It's funny that I'm actually closer to Boston than you, and I'm in a whole nother state.

You can borrow my red climate-control suit from the RI DOT if you need it!

it's a power plant. you know how they're always "not" leaking toxic chemicals...

146 is pretty damn evil. i love how it drops you into providence, there's that little dinky sign about shopping malls and if you're not prepared...WHAM. and not of the george michael variety.

Schmeg said:

It's funny that I'm actually closer to Boston than you, and I'm in a whole nother state.

You can borrow my red climate-control suit from the RI DOT if you need it!

geography :drool:

IWasBored said:

geography :drool:
I'll draw you a map and you can lable the rivers. Don't forget to color the lakes blue!! :cute:

Really going now.

:wave:

I walked yesterday and today during lunch. I'm exhausted. I walked all last week and part of the week before. I really want to come home for lunch tomorrow...

:hmm: workout or come home?

my legs are killing me. I'm sure I'll be mad at myself in the morning. I did pack my bag but I didn't make a lunch. I feel like I'm going to :barf: so that's the main reason. I'm not in a lunch packing mood. :|

All the crazy people were at the rink this morning and I think all my friends were at the other one. I left after an hour when the old couple who tries to ice dance to Madonna and Bon Jovi arrived. :yikes:

HOLY CRAP it was soooo worth working through the holiday weekend!!! I cleared SO much money!! I can afford to pay for a flight to MN and I don't have to pull out the credit card!!!! :hyper:

I am glad to say I've gotten out of eating nothing but pumpkin products next weekend. I'd like to thank expedia.com for helping me out there. :D

I've updated my iPod twice this morning.

/OCD

Now it's time for work. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom