Randooooooooooooom~I Like It, I Love It, I Want Some More Of It

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:

Yeah apparently the set list has already been posted on U2.com...unless there are any changes it's in the final set...between ABOY and Yahweh. Oddly enough I've been listening to Fast Cars alot in the past week or so for some reason when I'm driving of course!
I just popped into the setlist pasty and saw that! :huh: I also like seeing the return of In a Little While but I don't think that's a poplular opinion.

Yay two people in the world are excited about In a Little While! :hyper:

In A Little While was one of my favorite live songs from Elevation. So I think its great it has returned. Fast Cars is more exciting though, I'm curious how that sounds live.

Fast Cars is much more exciting and I'm really surprised they're playing it in North America, since it wasn't technically on the HTDAAB CD released here. Glad to see both of them!

:lol: IWB, are you still watching? Are we going to catorce innings again?

Blue Room said:
In A Little While was one of my favorite live songs from Elevation. So I think its great it has returned. Fast Cars is more exciting though, I'm curious how that sounds live.

I really hope Fast Cars makes it into the setlist since I'm curious about live as well...at least for one of our shows. Kind of a cool surprise that one would be.

i'm still here, i'm trying to do homework while watching,.

joe carter's homerun in 1993! i remember that.

Schmeg said:
Yay two people in the world are excited about In a Little While! :hyper:

i might be happy about it, but it doesn't really matter since i'm not going to any shows.

catorce innings :lmao: :no: :no: :no: i need to take a shower sometime tonight, and i can't leave to do that until the game is over. must watch baseball.

IWasBored said:

i might be happy about it, but it doesn't really matter since i'm not going to any shows.

catorce innings :lmao: :no: :no: :no: i need to take a shower sometime tonight, and i can't leave to do that until the game is over. must watch baseball.
You should try to get some to Boston in October. :sexywink:

You won't be taking a shower any time soon! If Mueller strikes out, there better be an 11th inning. :yikes:

you want to know how lame my history homework is?

we've got a map. we've got a list of rivers and cities and shit. we have to label said map with said list.

break out the crayons, kiddies!!

thank god we don't have to color in bodies or water or something. that's where i draw the line.

i know the vast majority of the people at this school are morons, but believe it or not, there are some of us with some knowlege of geography.

and there are some of us with a small vocabulary. my biology professor felt the need to ask if anyone knew the word "vaccine". guess what someone said! "it's a shot you get when you're a baby". :rolleyes:

IWasBored said:
you want to know how lame my history homework is?

we've got a map. we've got a list of rivers and cities and shit. we have to label said map with said list.

break out the crayons, kiddies!!

thank god we don't have to color in bodies or water or something. that's where i draw the line.

i know the vast majority of the people at this school are morons, but believe it or not, there are some of us with some knowlege of geography.

and there are some of us with a small vocabulary. my biology professor felt the need to ask if anyone knew the word "vaccine". guess what someone said! "it's a shot you get when you're a baby". :rolleyes:
:lmao: I used to have homework like that in 7th grade geography!

Bottom of the 10th...there'dbetterbeanelevenththere'dbetterbeaneleventh...:crack:

Blue Room said:

I remember college. Of course that was medieval times! :laugh: Catapult physics was my favorite class!
You had a whole class on catapult physics??? Was the waiting list for that one three years long, or what? :laugh:

:crazy: I had a light dinner and now I'm starving. Well ok an hour ago I was starving and it was only 9:00 so I decided to make some spanish rice and then take some for lunch tomorrow. It took 20 minutes longer to cook than what the package says and the smell is creepy :yuck: :reject: Plus it's really spicy. I should have just made some toast. So now I still didn't eat anything and it's too late to eat now. I think I'm going to bring a salad for lunch instead. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the rice :madspit:

arw9797 said:
:crazy: I had a light dinner and now I'm starving. Well ok an hour ago I was starving and it was only 9:00 so I decided to make some spanish rice and then take some for lunch tomorrow. It took 20 minutes longer to cook than what the package says and the smell is creepy :yuck: :reject: Plus it's really spicy. I should have just made some toast. So now I still didn't eat anything and it's too late to eat now. I think I'm going to bring a salad for lunch instead. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the rice :madspit:

A salad sounds good.

YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ortiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz

that is why he's so many people's favorite player.

Okay...deep breath...still an inning and a third to go...

Come on guys!!!

arw9797 said:
I had a miserable weekend....it's really nice to start the week out with some absolutely adorable pictures of my favorite guitar player :love: :cute: :drool:
Are they not in Pleba yet? :ohmy: Kelly's very distracted by the setlist party!

Where did you say they were, Yahoo News?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom