~Randooooooooooom via Chicago~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My clapping will be mightily restricted:mad: :sad:
I had an evil cart attack me at work.................................My hand hurts alot. I am going to go ice the hand some more*pouts*

ouch.

i'm listening to a ska cover of "radio free europe" :ohmy: :lol:

You are all welcome :D

shari schultz said:
My clapping will be mightily restricted:mad: :sad:
I had an evil cart attack me at work.................................My hand hurts alot. I am going to go ice the hand some more*pouts*

I first read that as 'evil cat attack' and thought who would bring a cat to work :wink:

fah said:
You are all welcome :D

I first read that as 'evil cat attack' and thought who would bring a cat to work :wink:
:laugh: I would have been happier with the attack cat, I think:slant:

Thanks, everyone(EVERYONE! Everyone-just trying to get into the U2 mode,here:wink: ) for the good wishes:) I have to go try to pack some stuff now-Hand is still not happy:(

As we were discussing in the previous randooom thread...tonight was date night :hyper:

We ended up going out for dinner at 'Taylors Crossing' and had some really great food. Deep fried squid with jalapenos/chilis to start, I then had the seafood pizza and Mr fah had the beef curry :drool:

Then we had dessert :drool: :drool: Mr fah had the chocolate pecan flan and I had creme brule cheesecake :hyper: I think it was the best cheesecake I've ever had :yes:

The beers were good too :D

i finally get a chance to sleep for hours and hours and hours....and i can't :mad:

i stayed asleep for 4 and a half hours, and now i'm wide awake :crack:

FAH IS IN CHICAGO..... :ohmy:

ZONEY is in Chicago (typing away from the hotel computer).

IF anyone needs a ticket for Tuesday e-mail me a zonelistener at yahoo dot com...I can't go anymore :(

zoney! said:
FAH IS IN CHICAGO..... :ohmy:

ZONEY is in Chicago (typing away from the hotel computer).

IF anyone needs a ticket for Tuesday e-mail me a zonelistener at yahoo dot com...I can't go anymore :(

Sadly, I am not in Chicago....

I am here on the West Coast celebrating Mother's Day with the fahs. Ok, I'll be celebrating when I get home from work tonight

Hello hello randooooomers!!!!!!!! We're in a place called Chicago where ARW is now the proud owner of a signed Joshua Tree CD insert by none other than BONO :bono:

:hyper: We met Bono yesterday before the show and got some photos but none with him :( There was a ton of people but I managed to get an autograph. Edge did not come out :grumpy: But there's always Monday and Tuesday.

The show was amazing!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

We walked from the United Center all the way to our hotel :crack: According to the hotel info it's a 3+ mile walk but it took 2 hours so I think it was more than that.

We're off to take a nap and lounge by the pool! :wave: See you all on Wednesday!

Happy Mother's Day Fah!!!

Back
Top Bottom