~Randooooooooooom via Chicago~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kariann said:

:laugh:

I saw him doing that on the screen on Monday during the beginning of Elevation before he started singing. I missed it here though. :(
:lol: He's looking his most "Why Me??" when he gets his closeup for Elevation!

Kariann said:
It figures that they would mix it up tonight but then again we were there for the DVD filming so even though it was the same setlist it will be cool to say we were there.
After I listened to the 4th Boston show from Elevation I knew I wanted to be at this one tonight but there was no way in hell, between money, going to more shows in other places, keeping that job that is right now funding my little obsession...

Hopefully the boots will appear soon after everyone gets back! :D

I'm so glad there wasn't a webcam at Glendale Arena. I would've gone cold turkey from using my computer that night. :no:

I'm still bitter I missed the first appearance of Bad on this tour at Phoenix 2. :sigh:

Here's the kicker though. My sister watched the SD2 DVD and told me, "Why didn't you tell me the shows were this awesome? I would've taken the Greyhound with you to catch the second Phoenix show." :banghead:

Kariann said:
It figures that they would mix it up tonight but then again we were there for the DVD filming so even though it was the same setlist it will be cool to say we were there.

I agree. I got chills on Tuesday when Bono said they were filming the show and this will "forever be the Vertigo tour...." I hope that makes it onto the video. I think the fact that our shows will be a dvd just tops off an already awesome 4 days. But I'm still upset that I had to leave yesterday! :sad: :grumpy:

Queen Bee said:
Here's the kicker though. My sister watched the SD2 DVD and told me, "Why didn't you tell me the shows were this awesome? I would've taken the Greyhound with you to catch the second Phoenix show." :banghead:
:mad: Now she tells you!!! :hug:

The camera died and the setlist thread is freaking out. :laugh:

Schmeg said:

After I listened to the 4th Boston show from Elevation I knew I wanted to be at this one tonight but there was no way in hell, between money, going to more shows in other places, keeping that job that is right now funding my little obsession...

Hopefully the boots will appear soon after everyone gets back! :D

I know there would have been no way I would have been able to technically get the time off without calling off without jeopardizing Dublin and there was no way in hell I would do that.

arw9797 said:

I agree. I got chills on Tuesday when Bono said they were filming the show and this will "forever be the Vertigo tour...." I hope that makes it onto the video. I think the fact that our shows will be a dvd just tops off an already awesome 4 days. But I'm still upset that I had to leave yesterday! :sad: :grumpy:

I hope that does make it. That was such an awesome show Weds.

Kariann said:
Thanks! A call out to Schmeg for the quote idea!
:D

Smile suddenly looks a little cut off...it didn't before.

Did you see in Our Thread where someone told you Eep was in there too? :laugh: I almost posted that we had the Party Girl with us, too.

Suddenly it REALLY smells like that Midsummer Night candle right here...maybe Bono had walked into my room! :love:

Kariann said:
Ok i fixed the smile.
:up:

The candle must be leaking or something, the lid is on it but I can smell it like it was open and right in front of me.

Kariann said:

I was there earlier...saw they did OOTS again. :D
:drool:

I cried while listening to City of Blinding Lights on the Seattle boot on the way home tonight. :sad: What the hell is it about that song? I've cried over that song since the first time I heard it on a staticy radio station I didn't really get!

Kariann said:
Ok so can I just say I :heart: my new avatar and sig.
:D Me too! The best part is that you took them!!

I have to find one of mine to sig-ify.

Back
Top Bottom