~Randooooooooooom via Chicago~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
3438%3A73923232%7Ffp4%3Enu%3D3236%3E5%3B7%3E8%3B4%3EWSNRCG%3D323294%3B498434nu0mrj

There's a target on his hat. :yikes: Not a smart idea, Bono! :laugh:

:applaud: wicked awesome. so awesome, that i now am actually listening to u2. and you know that's not a daily occurance...:shifty: since i don't like them and all. :p

:up: :up: :up:

Kariann said:

I know....I knew you wouldnt be too happy about that but hey...you had to for us!

there are sometimes when even a venture into the firey pits of hell are necessary.

i'm actually way more hyper for you guys than i ever thought i'd be about someone else meeting bono and the edge. it's scaring me, and making me kind of glad that i'll be going with my mom who would NEVER stand outside waiting to maybe see the band talk to the crowd for a bit. my head might actually explode....and i'm going to regret admitting that, aren't i? i have a reputation 'round these parts to uphold :p

i want to congratulate you guys on your use of actual words and sentences. i just went into one of the other threads in that forum :crack:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Just got back a couple of hours ago. I am NEVER taking the train again. :crazy:
Sorry abou the train issues.............
Glad you had a good time!!!!!

IWasBored said:
:applaud: wicked awesome. so awesome, that i now am actually listening to u2. and you know that's not a daily occurance...:shifty: since i don't like them and all. :p

:up: :up: :up:
:evil: That was part of the plan!

I just got my text message from Bono!

*One Campaign PSA*

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Just got back a couple of hours ago. I am NEVER taking the train again. :crazy:

It was great meeting and hanging out with you girls yesterday! The pics you guys took were great! Bono :drool:

OK, I'm off to go shower - I feel so gross now. :no:

KOL :lmao:
Yikes! Crazy train ride??

KOL!!! "AAAAA-IIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!! Hug yo siiiiista, love yo siiiiista!!!"

I'm so tired. I have no concept of what day it is, what time it is...I can't believe I worked for 4 hours today. I'm too tired to be :hyper: about what took place over the weekend but I think once I get some sleep there will be tons of :hyper: smilies all over the place....

and now for my :reject: question of the day...how do I adjust the settings on my monitor? My picture with Mr The Edge 2 U looks dark :sad:

Queen Bee said:
This is what I've looked like all afternoon :D since reading about the Chicago meetings.
:cute:

Thanks for the congratulations and everything, everyone...I'm still :hyper: myself and I still can't believe we were so lucky. :hug:

Schmeg said:

Yikes! Crazy train ride??

KOL!!! "AAAAA-IIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!! Hug yo siiiiista, love yo siiiiista!!!"

don't forget........stayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for meeeeeeeee and you talk to Bono you talk to Bono :der: I hope I never ever have to hear that band live again. :yuck:

arw9797 said:

don't forget........stayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for meeeeeeeee and you talk to Bono you talk to Bono :der: I hope I never ever have to hear that band live again. :yuck:
:lol: I think you're done with them, but you'll just have to put up with me going AAAAAAAAAAA-IIIIIIIIIIIII!!! every time I see you now for the rest of your life. :macdevil:

Back
Top Bottom