~Randooooooooooom via Chicago~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hyper: I WILL get my ATYCLB sleeve signed, I carried that thing around Dublin 2 years ago, it will get signed here in Chicago!

Shari you didn't call me! :mad:

:wink:

:wave:

Schmeg said:
:hyper: I WILL get my ATYCLB sleeve signed, I carried that thing around Dublin 2 years ago, it will get signed here in Chicago!

Shari you didn't call me! :mad:

:wink:

:wave:

:hyper: you met :bono:

I have had a couple of interesting days. It was hard to leave Chicago today knowing U2 were still there. I have a bruised and sore and swollen hand from losing a battle with a cart at work on Friday. Probably going to Urgent Care Monday if there is no improvment. Then Saturday morning right before I left, my mother informed me that my uncle died-"I hate to ruin your weekend but............".:sad: . I was a bit, shall we say, moody and quiet. N and I walked along the lakefront and talked and caught up and I got to a place that I didn't feel guilty for leaving town.
:drool: the show was amazing:drool: I am sooo glad you guys met Bono:hug:

Last edited:
arw9797 said:
Hello hello randooooomers!!!!!!!! We're in a place called Chicago where ARW is now the proud owner of a signed Joshua Tree CD insert by none other than BONO :bono:

:hyper: We met Bono yesterday before the show and got some photos but none with him :( There was a ton of people but I managed to get an autograph. Edge did not come out :grumpy: But there's always Monday and Tuesday.

The show was amazing!!!!:drool :drool

We walked from the United Center all the way to our hotel :crack: According to the hotel info it's a 3+ mile walk but it took 2 hours so I think it was more than that.

We're off to take a nap and lounge by the pool! :wave: See you all on Wednesday!

Happy Mother's Day Fah!!!

:hyper: :up:

does this mean wankerman you're here and you can tell me about providence parking, i'm probably going to be in rhodey on the 14th to see the slackers and darkbuster at the living room...

We met THE EDGE yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!! He signed autographs and posed for pictures at his hotel! We just walked by and he just walked out! :shocked: More details when we get back!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

:D:D:D Edge asked to use my pen and I think I looked at him just like this: :ohmy: :dork:

Hopefully we'll get to talk to Bono today or tomorrow!!! :hyper:

shari schultz said:

:hyper: you met :bono:

I have had a couple of interesting days. It was hard to leave Chicago today knowing U2 were still there. I have a bruised and sore and swollen hand from losing a battle with a cart at work on Friday. Probably going to Urgent Care Monday if there is no improvment. Then Saturday morning right before I left, my mother informed me that my uncle died-"I hate to ruin your weekend but............".:sad: . I was a bit, shall we say, moody and quiet. N and I walked along the lakefront and talked and caught up and I got to a place that I didn't feel guilty for leaving town.
:drool: the show was amazing:drool: I am sooo glad you guys met Bono:hug:
:hug: I'm sorry to hear all that. I hope your hand feels better.

IWasBored said:
does this mean wankerman you're here and you can tell me about providence parking, i'm probably going to be in rhodey on the 14th to see the slackers and darkbuster at the living room...
:hmm: The Living Room...I"m not sure where that is, although I have an idea...Jim used to go there all the time so I'll check with him when I get home on Wednesday and get back to you. Probably the best place is the Providence Place Mall garage, which is pretty centrally located, not in too scary an area, and has the best parking rates...especially since you don't need to get a validation anymore.

Schmeg said:
:D:D:D Edge asked to use my pen and I think I looked at him just like this: :ohmy: :dork:

Hopefully we'll get to talk to Bono today or tomorrow!!! :hyper:

I can verify that yes indeed she did look :ohmy: as I was standing next to Edge for my photo op when he asked her for it...when she failed to respond he had to tell her "the pen" :laugh: It was a classic moment!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
OMG, I am definitely meeting up with you guys AS SOON AS I ARRIVE.

You girls have the Irish luck going, ro something! :bow: :drool:

Edge :heart:

Well 2 of us have Irish blood so maybe we do have the luck of the Irish! They dont call me "The Lucky One" for nothing!

Can't wait for you to share in the fun!!!!!!!!

:dance:

OMG, I am definitely meeting up with you guys AS SOON AS I ARRIVE.

You girls have the Irish luck going, ro something! :bow: :drool:

Edge :heart:

Just look for a girl with the pink cowboy hat! We'll be there early so give us a call if you're lost :D:D:D

We're leaving now to go wait for our boys to met up with us :sexywink:

arw9797 said:
We met THE EDGE yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!! He signed autographs and posed for pictures at his hotel! We just walked by and he just walked out! :shocked: More details when we get back!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

:hyper:Yay!!!!!! Congrats!

Yeah you may get to meet Edge, see Bono and go to a concert tonight but I, I get to go to urgent care at 3 to get my hand looked at. :drool:/sarcasm
I wanna do yours-not mine!!!!

Just got home from urgent care. I have a broken metacarpal bone :ohmy: Now I get to go to a hand surgeon:ohmy: If i am not here too much that is the reason. no patience for the one handed typing thing:mad:

fah said:
The randoom girlies met Bono and Edge :D :hyper: :dance:

shari sorry to hear about the continuing sore hand :hug:

~offers to come over and kick that damn cart for you~
Thank you fah for the offer:)

*kicks shari's cart :mad:

I cannot wait till tomorrow! :hyper: :hyper:

*here's hoping the luck continues :D
Good luck trying to meet the guys! Crossing my fingers for ya- the fingers on the good hand that is. Enjoy the concert!

:hyper: wicked awesome!!!! and that's coming from me - and i don't even like u2 :wink: :rolleyes: :p

Schmeg said:

:hmm: The Living Room...I"m not sure where that is, although I have an idea...Jim used to go there all the time so I'll check with him when I get home on Wednesday and get back to you. Probably the best place is the Providence Place Mall garage, which is pretty centrally located, not in too scary an area, and has the best parking rates...especially since you don't need to get a validation anymore.

:up:

Back
Top Bottom