Randooooooooom Don't Dance!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was there 3 times last year and will be there in a few months :drool: I love it more and more each time I go....as long as I dont' have to go anywhere near the damn 405 in LA :mad: :yuck: I actually hate most of Los Angeles :mad:

:crack:

i read some of the tour discussions...

crackheads in computer labs with 8 computers going just to get GAs.

holy fuck. who even thinks of these things? there are more important things in life, you know...

Kariann said:
Ok so we have some kind of icy crap going on outside now so I am not going out to dinner so I have decided that I need to order a pizza instead.

:up:

fah said:
Time to go and make lunch for the mini fahs....

It's either going to be easy mac, hot dogs or grilled cheese.

:wave:
Not pizza and crazy bread?!

:sexywink:

arw9797 said:
Oh and I'd like to publicly thank Kariann and Schmeg for getting tickets for me today and not giving up like I did since Ticketmaster doesn't like me. I'm now going to 4 U2 shows :faint: And hopefully on Monday I can say I'm going to 5 U2 shows. :heart:
Ticketmaster didn't like me until The Lucky One showed up! Once again...

:bow: Kariann :bow:

Kariann, read the CORRECTION pm before replying to the first one!! I just confused myself but everything's ok!! :flake:

:drool: I just had a fabulous meal of stuffed olives, a yummy mixed greens salad and a nice pint of Guinness :drool: I was so damn full I couldn't get another pint :tsk: Plus dinner was almost $20.00 for just that so I decided I did not need another $5.00 beer :eek:

oh and yes Amy got her Bangers and Mash. She was going to get some chicken dish but I gave her a really evil look so she stuck with Bangers and Mash. It's the only Irish pub any place we've ever been to that has that on the menu and everytime we go to another Irish pub she whines the whole damn time that they don't serve Bangers and Mash. I would have beat her up if she wouldn't have ordered that. :mad:

oh...well....

Welcome to Randooooooooom! :wave:

We don't do much here. I normally spend my time here complaining about nothing too exciting. :|

How does a newbie venture into Randoooom anyways? I've been here so damn long I dont' even know how I ended up in this thread. :huh:

arw9797 said:
oh and yes Amy got her Bangers and Mash. She was going to get some chicken dish but I gave her a really evil look so she stuck with Bangers and Mash. It's the only Irish pub any place we've ever been to that has that on the menu and everytime we go to another Irish pub she whines the whole damn time that they don't serve Bangers and Mash. I would have beat her up if she wouldn't have ordered that. :mad:
:laugh: Whenever I think of bangers and mash, I think of Amy! And whenever I think of Amy, I think of :hyper: Fugly :hyper:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom