Randooooooomers In Their Summer Clothes Shining Like Stars In The Summer Night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I kept thinking of Wesley today.
Was watching Big Bang Theory and Wil Wheaton was on it and hellllllooo ~Wesley in my mind. Cute little fur face of a kitty :cute:

Oh and Wil Wheaton was funny in TBBT :lol:

my sweet Lil just before she left in her favorite spots...I think she knew in the top pic that her time was up here. She looks so sad. :( My sister said she walked around the new house and then went and hid under the bed but is now in the room with everyone.

IMG_4067.jpg

IMG_4069.jpg

those blankets are my grandpa's. We are not the patriotic type in this house! Kind of funny to see the flag and the camo blankie. We gave Lil the camo...it was her fave.

Wes has a cold and is on meds! I've had to give Lil meds before so I'm ok...I think!

The first pic in his new house!
IMG_4071.jpg

IMG_4074.jpg

IMG_4075.jpg

his new basket :cute: The black and red blanket is the one they gave us at the HS...looks nice next to the artwork on the wall :flirt:

IMG_4076.jpg

he's currently sitting on the little table next to my bedroom window, looking out at the ducks. I'm exhausted so I'm really happy he's found a place to keep him occupied. He's laying on a little blankie and looks really cute :cute:

Lily does look sad in that first pic. Glad to hear she is adjusting.

:wave: Wesley.
So cute! So he is scoping things out?

If you stop posting in the cat thread about Wesley I will be forced to come post in here.

:wink:

my sister just called to say the girls are snuggling together. It's the entire family's first night in the new house so although Roxy has been there a few times this week she hasn't slept there yet. So everyone is having a new night at Lily's new place, not just her.

now that I have my boy I don't know what I'm going to do with all of my time :crack: :reject: I've spent so much time looking at the HS site in the past month. :crazy:

I need to speed up time and have it be tomorrow night at about 8:30....work #1 tomorrow is going to be a nightmare, I have a sick little kitty, and I have to work job #2. I was able to talk someone in to taking 1 whole hour extra on their shift at job #2 so I can come in a hour later. That's actually going to be a huge help if I have to work a little longer at #1. I have to come home in between to see my boy so it's going to be a creepy long day...and that I have nothing to do for 2 days :hyper: Well nothing other than take my little boy to the dr on Monday morning. :(

I will, thanks :D!!
I don't know what hit me, but I walked out that door and blammo, I am exhausted!

I woke up w/ a horribly plugged up left ear :happy:
I am living in a world of mono sound :|
*highly annoying*

74, overcast and breezy :up:

I just posted the latest! He's so cute!!!! :heart: He's feeling better. I can't tell if he's being quiet because he's new here or sick. I think it's a combination of both.

He seems very fond of that blanket :cute: I agree that it is probably a combo of being new there and sick that is prompting the quietness.

Pizza and beer night, Fat Squirrel. I am really hooked on New Glarus beers :drool:

I think this is the first time in the history of June 5th's since I've been a U2 fan that I haven't watched Red Rocks. I'm too tired. :( Maybe I'll put it on tomorrow...

:angry: I just got an email from ebay saying I owe $22.00 to them for a seller fee for my one transaction! WTF?!?!!? That seems excessive. That will be the last time I ever use ebay if this is what they are now charging. I haven't sold a single thing for a good 4 years so I guess I should have read up but silly me, I assumed nothing much had changed. :mad:

it's so beautiful out but I'm in no mood to go anywhere right now. I have to finish up a cake and then I'm going out to dinner tonight so I don't want to go anywhere. But I feel like I'm wasting a day by not going to the lake :( I get to see Lily's new house tonight! I'm excited to see her...and the house.

it's so beautiful out but I'm in no mood to go anywhere right now. I have to finish up a cake and then I'm going out to dinner tonight so I don't want to go anywhere. But I feel like I'm wasting a day by not going to the lake :( I get to see Lily's new house tonight! I'm excited to see her...and the house.
Yeah, if he is guilty I hope the Packers say bye to him and release him. Actually I wouldn't mind if they just released him outright now. Hearing reports that he is a known trouble maker :shrug: Not really fair of me to say that not knowing him, but why would you even put yourself into that position being a public figure?

Having the same issue this morning. Home from church and comfy, it is nice out and could go for a walk but I am also going out to dinner tonight and just don't wanna go anywhere now.
Yay! for seeing Lily tonight :D
I think I will continue to clean out some drawers and do the walk thing tomorrow morning.

Stayed up late, slept obscenely late, looking forward to meeting up with my sis Patt and her hubby (who are in town from Florida for his youngest daughter's graduation from high school), our other sister and her hubby, our brother and his wife, MrPurrl, and my son for supper tonight. Friday night we all went to one of the Irish pubs here, but it was so loud we really couldn't talk. :lol:

^Sounds fun :up:

Just called work to talk to co-worker and it sounds a wee bit busy

:lol: I am on vacation, I am on vacation, I am on vacation :lol:
(wow, that is gonna come back to bite me on the butt :shifty: )

Back
Top Bottom