Randooooooomers In Their Summer Clothes Shining Like Stars In The Summer Night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I rushed home after work this morning because I was starving and didn't want to stop anywhere for unhealthy food. So....now it's almost noon and I'm home and have the whole day to do nothing. :hmm: I should go to HP Books down the street and find something to read. It's cold out and that's the only time I feel like reading is when it's cold.

oh and my kitty is definitely awww worthy even though he kept me up all night. I finally got up and played with him for 10 minutes hoping that would settle him down but he just kept at it. Then my dad calls me on his way to work this morning to tell me how cute and snuggly Wesley was before he left for work. :| Of course he was snuggly because he was tired since he was up all night. :(

:crack: I decided to make truffles for next week. I didn't buy enough chocolate so I might have just made a huge mess in the kitchen for only a few dozen pieces. :angry:

I must be on crack....I had enough chocolate for 50 truffles. So after I cleaned up the entire kitchen I made a stir fry and garlic bread. I have been standing for 12 hours minus the car and a few computer breaks. :yawn:

:drool: Sidney is probably going to play on Sun. I shouldn't get too excited because he was going to play last weekend but decided at the last minute not to. I will be so happy if he just gets out there for a few plays....the Vikings season is likely over but having a healthy Sidney back (and a contract extension at the end of the season) will ease the pain of not going to the playoffs. :sad:

What happened to the convenient little forum-jump drop down box thingie that used to be under the Quick Reply? I just see a whole lot of empty space. I know I was away for awhile...did they make "convenient little forum-jump drop-down box" a premium-only thing, or did no one else find it convenient? Am I the only one who visits maybe 2 forums and at most 3 threads when I come on?

And hello, Randoomers. :wave: This not-having-a-job thing is teh suck.

I just read back a few pages about the weather everywhere. The weather here is INSANE. It's going to be 70 degrees the Tuesday and Wednesday before Thanksgiving. My New England/Hoosier system is in shock and is expecting to hear that the Earth is on a Twilight Zone-esque collision course with the sun. I'm glad there's no snow...but 70 degrees the day before Thanksgiving is nuts.

We're going to Indiana for Thanksgiving and all my winter coats are in storage, so hopefully we bring the 70's with us.

:wave: Hi!

Thanks for the weather report! I think I'll be fine with some fleece and not much time spent outside. :) In realated news...the pool in my apartment complex is STILL OPEN. If it wasn't 30-40 degrees at night so anyone who actually wanted to use said pool during the day could, this might still make sense. I sat by it reading the other day because it was like 65 and people in Ugg boots looked at me funny.

Is it desperate or just inappropriate to send follow-up e-mails to companies that just say, "OMG I'm going out of my skullz plz hire me before go MADDDDDD!"

:wave: Hi!

Thanks for the weather report! I think I'll be fine with some fleece and not much time spent outside. :) In realated news...the pool in my apartment complex is STILL OPEN. If it wasn't 30-40 degrees at night so anyone who actually wanted to use said pool during the day could, this might still make sense. I sat by it reading the other day because it was like 65 and people in Ugg boots looked at me funny.

Is it desperate or just inappropriate to send follow-up e-mails to companies that just say, "OMG I'm going out of my skullz plz hire me before go MADDDDDD!"

Maybe you could just send a follow-up "thank you" e-mail, just to remind them that you're still interested?

Back
Top Bottom