Random Music Talk LVIII: The Moon And Antarctica

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, State College sucks ass even more than Philly with the music scene. It still amazes me how frequently bands treat Philly as an afterthought when it's the fifth fucking largest city in the goddamn country.

I'm considering a borderline insane road trip to see Beach House play in Pittsburgh next month (a five hour drive). It may not even be possible.

heyya.jpg

peter9ej-1.jpg

No need to add, Sicy.

FUCK YES!

598328142.jpg

And once again, it's 10 minutes from my house. I love this festival. Two years and two knock-out lineups, with half of it still to come.

I know he spent more time in ZS than here, but since this is the headquarters thread of THE CLICK!, just thought I'd point out that YLB a.k.a. LMP hasn't posted in like 3 months.

It causes one to wonder if NSW/Shouter are putting together some kind of army.

Should we be preparing for invasion?

Sorry I wasn't paying attention before when this was discussed, or maybe I just forgot. Upon looking at the tracklisting for SC22, I noticed that there are only TWO songs from No Net??

There are a lot of Shuttlecock "fans" who need a serious beatdown.

I'm surprised the band didn't just rig the results to at least retain some of their dignity re: this past album.

Looks like I'll have to hunt down an audio rip of the 360 DVD so I can add the title track and Get On Your Cocks to the playlist.

If they go on sale a different time to Melbourne I'd do it for you!

So can someone recommend me some albums to listen to by

Sigur Ros
Mondo Cane
Ben Folds Five
Beirut
Santigold
Dandy Warhols
Chromatics
Liars

I always meant to listen to Slave Ambient so I'll download that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom