Pistons!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If that game had gone to a 4th OT, and Tayshaun Princess had fouled out, we might have seen Donnie Darko Milicec...bet Carmelo would look good in a Pissed-ons uniform now...

Bitches!

um... didn't... bitches... the kings... bitches... lose to the timberwolves... bitches?

didn't... bitches... the nets pistons series... bitches... go to 7 games? now all be it... bitches... game 7 was an ass kicking... bitches... i wouldn't quite call the nets your bitches... bitches...

and by the way... say hello to reggie...
reggie-miller-1a.jpg

bitches

Let's try to keep it toned down a bit. A bit of rivalry is all right, but just make sure you keep it civil, everyone. Thanks! :)

I'm glad I was at the Red Sox game watching a major league baseball team (Detroit should think about getting one of these), so I didn't see any of the game.

the pistons scored 9 points in the second quarter... NINE FRIGGIN POINTS!!!... in an nba playoff game!!! that's horrificly pathetic... there is only one thing that's more pathetic than the pistons scoring 9 points in a quarter... the fact that a team who scored 9 points in a quarter still won the friggin game. horrific.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
the pistons scored 9 points in the second quarter... NINE FRIGGIN POINTS!!!... in an nba playoff game!!! that's horrificly pathetic... there is only one thing that's more pathetic than the pistons scoring 9 points in a quarter... the fact that a team who scored 9 points in a quarter still won the friggin game. horrific.

OOoooooo

:blahblah:

C'mon Gherman. I'm waiting on you. You were here first, and I'm not going to steal your moment of glory. Time to represent.

Back
Top Bottom