Orange Free State, South Africa superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screwtape2 said:

What are you talking about? You can hear the vocals and instruments just fine. :shrug:

The instruments, yes. I'm not saying volume. I'm saying the strength of the instruments are lost in blurring effects. They're playing the same chords and notes and beats they play live. But the sound is different. And it's that difference I'm talking about. It's the effects.

Alright, I'm off to go shopping, hopefully won't take too long.

You folk need to find a new location and soon!

:wave:

LemonMelon said:
OK, I'm about to jump back into LMP's playlist. His flow wasn't that great, so I'm not losing anything by jumping 10 songs in.

I haven't been listening to people's playlists in one sitting. I just don't have that kind of spare time. Cuz, you know, I work.

the tourist said:

I'm confused as to how it works then. :shrug:

I always figured the 5 would face each other one at a time and the two with the most points at the end would proceed. That's how we did it last time. :slant:

oh no. WHAT CONDITION MY CONDITION WAS IN?!!??!! :sad:
down.gif
down.gif
down.gif
down.gif
down.gif
down.gif
down.gif
down.gif

Screwtape2 said:

You have Tourist's playlist. You will go against four other playlists in four of five rounds. That leaves one open round where you wouldn't compete. Does that make sense?

So everyone goes against everyone else before anyone at all is voted off?

And who is going to host? I think RavenBlue should. But she'll have to start making it now since her refresh rate is so slow. :wink:

RIGHT!

I've lost track of the thread. Time to go anyways! Bye! :wave:

I guess since I've never competed in anything like this before (and am used to the regular U2 survivor game), I'm just a bit confused in general.

LemonMelon said:
:lmao: God, that song pissed me off.
:sad: i was just ordering his playlist and i saw that. wtf. hate that song. my ex used to play that song all the time. that's not why i hate it, it's just a stupid song. and cat stevens? FACES??? god i hate rod stewart. and let's stay together has got to be one of the most overplayed 70s soul songs ever.

i like spill the wine though. i don't even need to listen to his playlist, i know almost all these songs, lol.

I like that it's in the middle. East or West Intercourse just wouldn't work. Has to be in the middle.

the tourist said:
I guess since I've never competed in anything like this before (and am used to the regular U2 survivor game), I'm just a bit confused in general.
basically, everyone votes for me. even if i'm not in the running in that particular round. :wink:

LemonMelon said:
I like that it's in the middle. East or West Intercourse just wouldn't work. Has to be in the middle.

It really does. I've heard a statement similar to that (middle and intercourse apply), though, which compares steak and women.

KhanadaRhodes said:

basically, everyone votes for me. even if i'm not in the running in that particular round. :wink:

Is getting a vote a good thing or a bad thing? :reject:

the tourist said:
Is getting a vote a good thing or a bad thing? :reject:
i don't remember anymore :reject: i can't remember if it's done like survivor threads where you pick your least favourite, or like how you'd expect a competition to be, where you pick your favourite.

i'm tempted to say the latter, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was the former, either.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:sad: i was just ordering his playlist and i saw that. wtf. hate that song. my ex used to play that song all the time. that's not why i hate it, it's just a stupid song. and cat stevens? FACES??? god i hate rod stewart. and let's stay together has got to be one of the most overplayed 70s soul songs ever.

i like spill the wine though. i don't even need to listen to his playlist, i know almost all these songs, lol.

There are many things I dislike about his list.

1. Worst job labeling the songs EVER.

2. Some songs skip.

3. Too much weight is put on songs from films...I know all of these too well.

But it's still fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom