One Step Closer to Randoooooooooommmmmm and the Vertigo Tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My cute table is here! I guess Lily the kitty used it to look out the window in my sister's bedroom and was not happy at all when they took it. :sad: Now I feel bad :(

It looks cute in my room!

:wave: time for me to leave to do at least 10 loads of laundry at my parents house :D

Oh and I scratched my face while I was digging around on the floor cleaning so now I have a lovely little set of 2 lines right by eye and even with make up you can still see it so now everyong is going to ask me what happened . :mad:

:D I got to the house and no one was here so I called my dad and he said they just left and are going to a furniture store that's a good 1/2 hour away so no one will be here for a long time :D:D:D

I hate typing on a laptop...:shifty: I hope my parents dont' try to call me on the land line since all they have is dial up for internet. My dad gets weird if I'm on it too long even though everyone has cell phones and everyone, including my grandpa, has all the numbers. :shrug:

it is such a beautiful day out! I could have worn shorts today :drool: The pond in my parents backyard is completely melted!!!! :dance: It's Spring so it's ok to use the :dance: smilie now :D

I should finish cleaning, but sitting on my ass is so much nicer. The pile of nicely folded laundry behind me is getting scary, but I think I'll put it away when it's all done.

It was nice here, too! I had the window open! :D The storm window is now stuck halfway up, but I can probably have Jim get it out for me.

I listened to Friday night's show while cleaning. Can't wait for last night to be up!!

Kariann said:
I have finally unpacked my suitcase!

It's been nice here today too but tomorrow it's going to be even better! :drool:
I'm finally unpacked, too, and the last load of laundry is in the wash! :D Bedazzled t-shirts on the delicate cycle...can't be too careful!

We just had Dueling U2 here...The Ground Beneath Her Feet in my room and All Because of You in Jim's. :crazy:

:drool: It's 6:35 and still really light outside!! I LOVE the end of daylight savings!!

Or is this the beginning? Do we save daylight in the fall or spring? :scratch: Anyway, I love that it'll be light out until at least 7:30!

:scream: Jim is playing a VERY tuneless L&POE...

Okay never mind we've gone into Elevation. Whew! He was ruining L&P!! He has more than 5 minutes practice on Elevation and he can play it pretty well.

Oh yeah, it is almost 7 here and it is still light outside........I was looking at a clock in the bedroom that I didn't change:shifty:
Spring!!!!!!!!!:) Gonna go change clock now.

cleaning off my computer.............just found a reggae version of It's My Life from Bon Jovi:crack: must have done that for a friend and I completely forgot about it.

Ya Mon..............

Schmeg said:
I should finish cleaning, but sitting on my ass is so much nicer. The pile of nicely folded laundry behind me is getting scary, but I think I'll put it away when it's all done.

It was nice here, too! I had the window open! :D The storm window is now stuck halfway up, but I can probably have Jim get it out for me.

I listened to Friday night's show while cleaning. Can't wait for last night to be up!!

I can't bring myself to download and listen to any of the other shows yet. I can't stop listening to MY show :drool: except for Gloria from SD #2....

But I know who to come to in a few months when I change my mind and want to listen to other shows......

I can't believe how much laundry I did today :crazy: I left a load in the washer, dryer, and one on the floor :shifty: I couldn't do anymore :tsk: I washed for 4 1/2 hours straight.

I did no less than 5 loads myself. :crazy: Anything that was in that hotel room, worn or not, went in the wash!

I think my last load should be done drying by now. Any bedazzled t-shirts went through the gentle cycle after everything else!

Kariann said:
My mom offered to do my laundry. :shifty:

What I would like to know is why I have to big time clean off and around my desk every few weeks?
My mom told me today that she wasn't going to ever do mine again. I do it most of the time anyway!

I had a big time desk clean off and it's already messy again. :der:

I'm sure those things are MUCH more important than cleaning. :yes:

I need some food...I haven't eaten much today thanks to my cleaning/laundry tirade. Cereal...:drool:

Back
Top Bottom