One Step Closer to Randoooooooooommmmmm and the Vertigo Tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:drool: Who wants to come to a Bruuuuuuuuuuuuce listening party with me on Friday?
Can't wait until the April 26th release date to hear Bruce Springsteen's new dual disc "Devils & Dust"? Well, neither can we! So, your trusty pals here at WBOS are going to get you into a private listening party next Friday (April 8th) from 7-9pm at a private location in Boston. The listening party will feature selections from his highly anticipated album. If you'd like to attend, just click on the Bruce picture to the left, and log onto the WBOS V.I.P. Page and register

:drool: iTunes...I am currently downloading Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuce's Devils & Dust!!

I'm still awake, and very wired. I have to be at work in just over 7 hours. :yikes: Thank God I have Sunday off!!

I think I'll try to sleep now. :|

Schmeg said:
:drool: iTunes...I am currently downloading Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuce's Devils & Dust!!

:drool: sooooooooooooooo good. i cannot wait for that album. i can't wait til the 26th. :impatient:

i might have to figure out the itunes store (which my computer doesn't seem to always like :mad: sometimes it takes like 30 years to connect) for that song while i wait...the little AOL man was killing me.

Schmeg said:
:drool: Who wants to come to a Bruuuuuuuuuuuuce listening party with me on Friday?

baaaaaahhhhh boston???

(the baaaaaahhh was either a failed attempt at saying boston, or me turning into a sheep :shifty: )

Speaking of sheep...I was at a farm today and saw assorted farm animals including sheep.

Baby bunnies, chicks and goats :cute:

And now back to Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce :)

:lol:

bruuuuuuuuuuce!!!

hey, i listened to darkness on the edge of town when i was at work tonight :up:

i also listened to blood for blood, squared off, far from finished, ducky boys, sinners & saints, confront, roger miret & the disasters...and i listened to the dirty water cd 4 times :shifty:

I barely ate anything today and just woke up to a very empty unhappy stomach :mad:

toast :drool:

They completely mixed up the set list tonight and changed around some songs!!!! So cool!!!!!!! I hope each night is different of the 3 May shows I'm going to :D:D:D

arw9797 said:
I barely ate anything today and just woke up to a very empty unhappy stomach :mad:

toast :drool:

They completely mixed up the set list tonight and changed around some songs!!!! So cool!!!!!!! I hope each night is different of the 3 May shows I'm going to :D:D:D

I haven't really had a chance to check out the tour forums. I have the first concert but I haven't really looked for the others yet. Did they sing any different songs for just change the order.

Less than 4 weeks for me :hyper:

Sorry about your tummy :hug:

fah said:

I haven't really had a chance to check out the tour forums. I have the first concert but I haven't really looked for the others yet. Did they sing any different songs for just change the order.

Less than 4 weeks for me :hyper:

Sorry about your tummy :hug:

both...started with Love and Peace and continued with SBS, and Bullet instead of saving those for the middle. City and Vertigo were towards the end and they played I Still Haven't Found and Mysterious Ways. :drool: :drool: :drool:

:hug: it'll go by fast! When we were in Arizona in Feb we said that we had 6 long weeks to wait and it just flew by! :D

:hug: thanks..I'm better now after having some toast and 7 Up.

arw9797 said:

both...started with Love and Peace and continued with SBS, and Bullet instead of saving those for the middle. City and Vertigo were towards the end and they played I Still Haven't Found and Mysterious Ways. :drool: :drool: :drool:

:hug: it'll go by fast! When we were in Arizona in Feb we said that we had 6 long weeks to wait and it just flew by! :D

:hug: thanks..I'm better now after having some toast and 7 Up.
I knew the other night I'd wish we'd gone last night, too!! Mysterious Ways!!

:coocoo:

I really did have too much wine last night and it's POURING and awful outside and I just want to curl up and go back to bed!

:crazy: so here I am...up early on a Saturday morning. Trying to buy tickets to a concert on Ticketmaster. But this time it's for Def Leppard. I don't think I'm going to run into any issues.

:rolleyes: well that was tough! :der: Tickets purchased. It felt weird to be doing this on a Saturday morning without Kariann and Schmeg online stressing with me!

All I need is for someone to go to Iron Maiden with me if they are going to come here this summer and I think my concert touring for 2005 will be more than complete! U2 11 times, Gaelic Storm, Def Leppard...:tsk: I haven't been to a concert in years. I think Def Leppard was actually the last concert I went to about 2 years ago. I'll die if Iron Maiden is really going to tour this summer and only tour off of their first 3 albums. :faint: :hmm: I suppose I could look that up on their website instead of talking to myself about it......

I just spent the last hour organizing my room and cleaning up crap and I probably just created about 2 hours worth of work to put it all back :mad:

I have got to go to the grocery store. I haven't gone in 2 weeks! :eek: My mom gave me a loaf of bread, cheese, a red pepper, and a bottle of root beer the other night when I went there for dinner (I went there for dinner instead of going to the store :reject: ) I had a few packages of Easy Mac and I had a free lunch at work the other day and then dinner again last night at the parents. So somehow I've managed to get away with not going to the store yet...and I'm going out to dinner tonight so I could probably still not go to the store but I should. I HATE the grocery store by my house. It's small and crowded and has half the stuff as the one by my parents house so I dread going. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ok I should probably quit stalling and get back to cleaning so I can go to the grocery store :mad:

Last edited:
ok...I'm really going to do this. I'm going to the grocery store. I'm not sure where since I refuse to go to the one by my house on a weekend.

:|

I just got back from the store! I went to one that's not exactly by my place but it's not far either. I LOVE IT THERE!!!! It's big so there was no bumping into anyone with my cart and the parking lot is big so there's no waiting for a parking space. :heart: I spent $39.00 :crack: and about 10 of it was probably on liquids. :hmm: Maybe I should try drinking more water.

:mad: I bought chips! :madspit: But everything else is healthy crap.

fah said:

Make sure you going shopping with a list. It makes it easier - really :yes:

I did make a list the other day at work while I was bored and of course I didn't take it out of my purse once and of course I forgot 2 things that were on the list that I wanted to get. :shrug: I can live without them for now. But since I needed everything it wasn't too hard to shop without a list. I ended up with tons of stuff that should last me a while so I won't have to go back to the store anytime soon. /end ARW's trip to the store babbling...

Back
Top Bottom