One Step Closer to Randoooooooooommmmmm and the Vertigo Tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
confront put up 2 more mp3s on some site (which appears to be affiliated with the warped tour, but whatever). i'm the second person to listen to them on that site! it says total plays :1

or does that mean i'm the first? :lol: i thought it meant one previous person.

:up: sounds wicked good, in case you were wondering.

arw9797 said:
ok I'll book tomorrow :D

next on our list of things to book is our Dublin flight! that should be done very soon...
:hyper:

IWasBored said:
confront put up 2 more mp3s on some site (which appears to be affiliated with the warped tour, but whatever). i'm the second person to listen to them on that site! it says total plays :1

or does that mean i'm the first? :lol: i thought it meant one previous person.

:up: sounds wicked good, in case you were wondering.
I think that means you're the first, that's wicked cool!

:wave: Night! If I was tired after 10 hours of sleep, I can only imagine what I'll be like tomorrow on 5 1/2! :crack:

goodnight!

holy crap, it's gotten late. i feel like i lost a few hours somewhere :huh: i want them back. 7pm-11pm has rolled by without me even noticing :yikes:

Queen Bee said:
OMGZ look @ whut I mayd last nite!!!!111

plebansRdumb.jpg

Big :down: to signature pixel dimension limits :madspit:

:lmao:

:shifty:

~nice name on the pic~

Queen Bee said:
When I resized that image to avatar/signature standards, I could barely see the drool. I guess it wasn't meant to be. :sad:

:sad: it would be quite possibly the greatest sig ever.

So today someone brought in fresh fruit and fruit dip that was really yummy so I asked about the fruit dip and how to make it. I just realized that while I was trying to remember sweetened condensed milk as an ingredient that I forgot to see how much of what one would need to make the dip. :der:

I have laundry to put away now.

:scream:

:crack:

:rolleyes:

Don't ask. Stupid drama complicated by my mom, Mrs. What Do You Mean, Mountains Out of Molehills?

it's wednesday, this is the first time in a long time it's been wednesday and i've remembered that it was wednesday so i could listen to jerod's show.

he played ducky boys for me :D

Schmeg said:
:scream:

:crack:

:rolleyes:

Don't ask. Stupid drama complicated by my mom, Mrs. What Do You Mean, Mountains Out of Molehills?

:yikes:

just think happy thoughts of timlin throwing baseballs at a certain ballerina and all will be right in the world.

Fresh fruit and dip :drool:

Walk to the Water :drool:

The weather is so nice today, I am a disgustingly good mood. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D = me!

IWasBored said:

:yikes:

just think happy thoughts of timlin throwing baseballs at a certain ballerina and all will be right in the world.
:love: Timlin :love:

:laugh: There's a big typeo in my horoscope today. What could that mean?
The Sun affects our ego nature. When in Aries like now, everyone yrnfd to move energetically forward. The Sun's harmony with Neptune, planet of dreams and goals, amplifies everyone's energy with confidence.

holy fucking hilariously bad PSA!!

it was about an animal show.

Back
Top Bottom